Betpoints: 512

wofford

Wofford is pk em money in the bank:cheelead

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

WOFF now -1

Are they still money in da bank? Hate to chase a line like that.

linehawk
    linehawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Wofford is the play here. Charleston only won last night b/c Goudelock got hot late in the game. Don't think they get as lucky against a well balanced and offensively potent Wofford squad. BOL

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

I'm all over CofC here. You realize they blew Wofford out the last time they played and swept the series this year, right?

thaman79
    thaman79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Like the under here. Good luck.

IAMWINNER
    IAMWINNER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post
    I'm all over CofC here. You realize they blew Wofford out the last time they played and swept the series this year, right?
    COC is without Jeremy Simmons tonight, he is a senior and that is why COC lost their last two games according to Coach Cremins. When COC beat Wofford, Simmons scored 8 and rebounded 5. And Wofford gets back another starter who was out for awhile, Parker who helped out big time in the game last night.

GTforme
    Saving the planet... one wager @ a time!
    GTforme's Avatar Become A Pro!

For what it's worth...

I've been on C of C all year.

I watched them closely last night against Furman... C of C is gassed I think.... and no Simmons.

Wiedeman, a Freshman, is replacing Simmons. While Simmons was avging 13.3 ppg, Wiedeman is avging 8 ppg. Although Wiedeman is playing well, he's NO Simmons.

...and C of C has no bench. Towards game end w/Furman, C of C had 1 bench point, while Furman had 18.

Wiggins, a senior, played well last night and had 10 pts., but thats 2.4 over his avg.

If it had not been for sheer tenacity and refusal to loose by Goudelock, they would have.

C of C is down to a 6 man rotation as far as scoring goes now and subs-in-for-rest will probably cost them because Wofford WILL score while C of C rests.

But... if guts and pride can get 'er done Goudelock and company will do so.

I don't know whether I can find a wager on it or not?

GL

Ranx777
    Ranx777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

If you follow CBB closely and are into the flow of games, not just the results, it is obvious C of C is not nearly as hot as they were when they took out Wofford last time. I don't see that game effecting this game at all tonight. I was riding them for a while in Feb but now they have cooled off and Wofford will repeat as conference tourney champs here.

GTforme

Quote Originally Posted by Ranx777 View Post
    If you follow CBB closely and are into the flow of games, not just the results, it is obvious C of C is not nearly as hot as they were when they took out Wofford last time. I don't see that game effecting this game at all tonight. I was riding them for a while in Feb but now they have cooled off and Wofford will repeat as conference tourney champs here.
    Not as HOT and depleted!

CharlestonCock
    Achilles tendon rupture SUCKS!!!
    CharlestonCock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 823

Im with you GT. I've been riding on COC this year too. This is a tough game to pick tonight. Like you said, I think both teams are tired after the last 3 days. It really could be anyone's game.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Goudelock vs Dahlman is going to be fun to watch. this game might be better to take off and just enjoy

Titan_12
    Titan_12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5992

I'll take C of C tonight

GTforme

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Goudelock vs Dahlman is going to be fun to watch. this game might be better to take off and just enjoy

I'm on Wofford -1

... but my hearts with Cremins/Goudelock and company!

raiderfootball46
    raiderfootball46's Avatar Become A Pro!

On wofford and Iona tonight maybe small play on Oakland and blazers