CAC555
    CAC555's Avatar Become A Pro!

Duke is going down tonight!

I cant wait to see the ugly look on Coach K's face. All he does is complain and cry to the refs all game. Duke has had UNC number for almost 2 years now but I think that tonight will be the the start of a run by Carolina for a couple of years. This team is very young and I have a feeling that Barnes will be staying for another year. What do you guys think?

R23k
    R23k's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am leaning toward NC but still not sure

burgaweddie
    burgaweddie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Have 315 points willing to risk the same amount ? Duke will destroy the heels tonight !!!! Carolina is all duke !!!!!!!

JoMoney2785
    JoMoney2785's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya duke is going to roll thru UNC and show how overrated they are. i cant wait

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

duke has not shown a warrior mentality on the road.

goblinburner
    yanks-1 1/2
    goblinburner's Avatar Become A Pro!

duke is on one of those dilema periods i think they finannlly get the monkey off there back on the road and win a close one in tar heel country

CindyCryBaby
    CindyCryBaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2143

I have seen both these teams play a lot this year. This will be a great match-up. I expect an extremely close game. To the OP who thinks Carolina is going to go on a run for a few years, settle down and start using common sense.

If Carolina can make 3's (huge question...now that Bullock out as well) I can't see Duke doing anything to win. Also, huge interest will be on the Singler - Barnes matchup. Last time in Durham, Singler took Barnes TOTALLY out of the game and Barnes did the same to Singler. Both were non-existent offensively. It was a 4 v 4 match-up out there. I will be very interested to see if Roy & Coach K seek to let them just cancel each other out or try to get them off one another through screens etc.

CAC555

Why settle down? Duke is going to lose their best 2 players in Nolan Smith and Singler. Irving is going to the NBA. Carolina is losing nobody assuming Barnes comes back. I know Duke has a great recruiting class but you cannot rely on freshman to win. I dont think its crazy at all for Carolina to get the best of Duke for a few years.

tshizzle
    tshizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1217

Wrong. Duke wins going away.

gmcarroll33
    gmcarroll33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 397

Quote Originally Posted by CindyCryBaby View Post
    I have seen both these teams play a lot this year. This will be a great match-up. I expect an extremely close game. To the OP who thinks Carolina is going to go on a run for a few years, settle down and start using common sense.

If Carolina can make 3's (huge question...now that Bullock out as well) I can't see Duke doing anything to win. Also, huge interest will be on the Singler - Barnes matchup. Last time in Durham, Singler took Barnes TOTALLY out of the game and Barnes did the same to Singler. Both were non-existent offensively. It was a 4 v 4 match-up out there. I will be very interested to see if Roy & Coach K seek to let them just cancel each other out or try to get them off one another through screens etc.

Harrison Barnes 1H TS% 65%
    Game TS% 48%

Kyle Singler 1H TS% 35%
    Game TS% 26%

Looks like one of those players took the other one way more out of their element than they were taken out of theirs.

Although Bullock going out kills what little depth there was, it's addition by subtraction with McDonald getting more minutes. He's the only legitimate shooter from 3pt land on the team this year

Money
    Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

i think dukes seniors lead them to a close victory

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

This is going to be Duke's low point of the year where everyone is going to question whether they will even get deep into the tourney. Duke goes down by 20.

Tower
    Tower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4571

Quote Originally Posted by CAC555 View Post
    I cant wait to see the ugly look on Coach K's face. All he does is complain and cry to the refs all game. Duke has had UNC number for almost 2 years now but I think that tonight will be the the start of a run by Carolina for a couple of years. This team is very young and I have a feeling that Barnes will be staying for another year. What do you guys think?

I hope you were being sacastic, have you even watched any of their games.... ever?! About 90% of the time Coach K, Wojo, and Chris just sit their with their hand on their chin all game with the same blank facial expression. If you just watch them during the game and nothing else, you would have no idea who was winning. Coach K is one of the most mild mannered coaches you will see.

JoMoney2785
    JoMoney2785's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tower View Post

I hope you were being sacastic, have you even watched any of their games.... ever?! About 90% of the time Coach K, Wojo, and Chris just sit their with their hand on their chin all game with the same blank facial expression. If you just watch them during the game and nothing else, you would have no idea who was winning. Coach K is one of the most mild mannered coaches you will see.
    haha thank you. well said. coack K does the least whining and complaining out of anyone. hes a professional and it shows in his demeanor on the court

CAC555

Actually I have sat directly behind the bench 2 years ago when Duke played Carolina. I am friends with someone that is very close to Vince Carter and he got me the seats. I can tell you that Coach K cursed at the refs about 20 times during the game. He was even throwing F bombs and I heard it with my own ears.

CAC555

Coach K is a big baby. I loved watching this game tonight. As I said earlier, tonight is the beginning of a run that UNC will put together where they will get the better of Duke for a few years.

CAC555

Duke really rolled UNC tonight huh