biggamerife21
    biggamerife21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

Ucla huge tommorow

Thompson is out future lottery pick for washington state packs that team on his back, one of the best on the west coast, i love ucla with honeycutt,lee,nelson,
    and smith as it is even though they shit it the other night against UW. i know vegas knows this and that and they wouldnt have made this line that low for no reason but you take away that thompson from that team they would have 5 wins all season.

I dont have alot of money in my account right now saving it for madness but im trying to help you alll out jump on this people.

biggamerife21

he got pulled over and had that reggie bush on him

samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i'm liking this play as well but just gonna put a small amount on it. Thanks for the heads up on thompson

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Couldn't agree more i can't believe UCLA only fav by 2. Not sure what the over/under is but you got to like the under Wash St really going to struggle here even at home.

ghn999
    ghn999's Avatar Become A Pro!

I sure hope your right......

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

By the way guys thought you would like to see this stat besides Klay Thompson being out. UCLA will try to continue a remarkable road streak against the Cougars, whom they have beaten 17 straight times in Pullman. The Bruins had it cookin’ against Washington State in Los Angeles on the opening weekend of the conference schedule, getting 21 points each from Malcolm Lee and Reeves Nelson in an 80-71 win. They will have to continue to keep a close eye on Washington State junior SG Klay Thompson, who had 26 points in the first game and led the Pac-10 in scoring through Feb. 26. I can't remember the last time i've seen a team with that long of a winning streak at a opponents home floor. I don't ever use the word lock but i'm thinkin the Bruins is a very nice play tomorrow hopefully of course ha good luck all.

biggamerife21

only reason i can think its such a small spread would be where washington st is on some peoples bubble and maybee senior day? you got 4 possible nba players against a team that lost its best player. Im pounding ucla with what and they will be on ALL of my parlays.

Also, i know your not going to follow this, but the nova moneyline has alot of value and jay to wright lashed out at his team finaly after the irish game. He questioned stokes and fishers leader ability, this was on a nova local show i saw the other day. They will come out firing tommorow i think pitt is a great team but if vilanova can put ONE good game together it could happen, plus nova HATES pitt, the last time they played they were embaressed to lose on their on floor and actualy was up the whole way until the fight broke out that woke pitt up, nova will play loose and/or with something to prove either way they cant go nowhere but up. Cory Fisher shows up big tommorow and gets help from Wayns and Stokes and hopefully Cheeks and Yarou contribute enough to get the win. This game is not a 10 point game either way nova is the right side.

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Ucla is the
    play of the day tommorrow. I think this
    team will get it together n win da pac10 tourney.

fakeandthedrive
    fakeandthedrive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Under achievers.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

I like it

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Hope you're right! I POUNDED the Fukkker. Let's get it!!

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

[Square] play

KACK
    KACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3495

I like the pick.. Good Luck

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

I'm jumping on board, thanks for the info. Like nova too.