freeze
    freeze's Avatar Become A Pro!

Call me a sucker but im all over kansas -2.5 vs missouri (lets get it)

Ok I know most of y'all will prolly think I'm a sucker because a #2 team is fav by 3 to a #24 missouri and you think the line is to good to be true or that its to low I beg to differ.

Kansas is 6-0 ats last 6 against this team and the fav is 4-0 ats last 4 meetings

Who cares right?

Well we can argue back and forth but kansas owns missouri over the last 10 games going 9-1 s.u and also beating them by 3 or more those 9 times.

Yes its a different year different day but I see nothing changing as kansas should be able to take care of biz here at missouri.

Don't be scared and not bet kansas bc the line is low or because missouri is 17-0 or the line makers think missouri can win.

Yea the only thing I can really think of, of the line being so low is because missouri is really good at home being 17-0. Well someone please tell me who they beat at home? I believe like 3 or 4 good teams the rest were cup cake teams so that shouldn't even count so to me they are 3-0, 4-0 at best at home which is still good but they haven't played a good team like kansas.

Kansas is better than missouri in every category but free throw % and turnovers. With kansas out rebounding missouri and their better defense will be enough to put this team to sleep. There's already no doubt that kansas will score a lot of points and I don't think missouri can keep up.

So I will be betting on the better team hands down KANSAS -2.5

Good luck every one no matter what side your on

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22719

how was the day freeze? no plays for me. I can see mizzou playing tough here. I do like KST. Umass. Tx am. GW. URI. Early games

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

I agree....line is -3 at my book

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Kansas already on it.. plus the over

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by shopbar picks View Post
    how was the day freeze? no plays for me. I can see mizzou playing tough here. I do like KST. Umass. Tx am. GW. URI. Early games
    Not to well during the day. But i picked it back up in the late games. I did end up down a little because I got back doored in the pepperdine game. I shoulda not played like you. These games were actually horrible today.

freeze

Rb and drfunk bol w these games dr I kinda like the over too but I'm actually hoping the team that showed up for nebraska is the team that shows up tonite vs kansas

freeze

I mean you can't just be losing to unranked teams then come home to beat a really good top 4 team. If kansas by any chance loses this game tomorrow I won't know what to think no more. Something won't be adding up right. That's for sure.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

take UCLA over 133 lock that in as well...

EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Remember when Kansas was -4 at KState and everyone said the same thing you're saying? And then they lose by double digits. I'll stay away.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by EasyHustlin View Post
    Remember when Kansas was -4 at KState and everyone said the same thing you're saying? And then they lose by double digits. I'll stay away.
    Yea I remember I layed off of that one but what I'm tryn to say is missouri lost 8 games 6 of those loses kansas has crushed them the other 2 loses texas and kansas st kansas has lost to them as well. But it wouldn't make sense not to bet the better team. That's clearly kansas. I know for damn sure if they were playing for a championship here or a million dollars each. They'd crush em. I guess id like to know where their motavation is.

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22719

KST is hot beat ku to make the big show. Mizzou has little motivation, but ku wants the no 1 seed.

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

KST is hot beat ku to make the big show. Mizzou has little motivation, but ku wants the no 1 seed.
    Mizzou is playing for a Big12 1st round bye...not to mention this is A HUGE rivalry. Plus there is some stat that shows Mizzou has something like a 25 point swing from home-away and they kept KSU close at KSU last weekend.

You guys do realize these favorites on the road look too good for a reason? Im not saying they all lose, but dont think you have easy money with these -3 lines all over the place.

ex50warrior
    ex50warrior's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25052

Quote Originally Posted by ThingsFallApart View Post
    Mizzou is playing for a Big12 1st round bye...not to mention this is A HUGE rivalry. Plus there is some stat that shows Mizzou has something like a 25 point swing from home-away and they kept KSU close at KSU last weekend.

You guys do realize these favorites on the road look too good for a reason? Im not saying they all lose, but dont think you have easy money with these -3 lines all over the place.
    All true--but I can't stay away. Gotta play Kansas.

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

Sucker!
    Mizzu might be a play?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Kansas shows the country that they want a #1 seed today. Kansas may win by double didgits imo.

freeze

I know I will not just get off thi game tho

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by starfire View Post
    Sucker!
    Mizzu might be a play?

Santo4osu
    Santo4osu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 249

I LOVE Kansas in this spot!! I think it is a DOUBLE DIGIT WIN!!!

freeze

Well that would be nice lol let's hope so

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

At - 4, but still on it. Kansas wins by 7+ IMO. I can even see Missouri taking the 1st half, but eventually their defense wont be able to hold Kansas and the Hawks will pull away. There to inferior to Missouri

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

i swear, everyday the lines come out I always see the one game that I know Freeze will be on and this my friends was it. Very predictable...good luck, but Missouri will cause them problems 2day. They force too many turnovers 2day.

Missouri + the points. Big12 is very hard to win on the road

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I like both Kansas and Texas as light road faves, superior teams.
    I figure they both will not lose. At least one wins, hopefully both.
    But because Missouri is so anal at home, Texas may be more likely
    still have to take them equally to make the play work.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

K for me , gl man

man7892005
    man7892005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

i think they will cause trouble but with a kansas team trying to show the nation they are Number one, they will come out big and cautious. I'm sure they saw other number 1 ranking fell and they wouldn't want that!

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Ummmm.. it's Mizzou v Kansas in Columbia. That's all the motivation needed on either side.

xxdjstriderxx
    xxdjstriderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

this is a good play

Flight
    Update your status
    Flight's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck, but SIA is offering me Missouri +4.5 -110. I gobbled that up out of principle.

You got a good number at Kansas -2.5. Let's hope we can middle these bastards.

justwinthisone
    justwinthisone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4980

I'm right there with u

freeze

Good luck everyone as the game has already started let's hope for the win

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    i swear, everyday the lines come out I always see the one game that I know Freeze will be on and this my friends was it. Very predictable...good luck, but Missouri will cause them problems 2day. They force too many turnovers 2day.

Missouri + the points. Big12 is very hard to win on the road
    Hey easy now I'm betting on the better overall team and that would be kansas

Counterfeit Cash
    Bets the under 95% of the time...
    Counterfeit Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

Wow....I thought I was playing it safe taking the Kansas -1 1/2 line for HT.....Mizzou decides to cover 9 points in the last 2 minutes or so. Stuff like that is enough to drive a guy crazy

freeze

Well the score is 32-31 halftime whoever plays the stronger second will win this let's hope its kansas

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Looks like your good here...Missouri can't hit a shot and getting bodied down low. Good hit.

Personally, I am not one to make a habit of laying points on the road especially this time of year. But whatever works is always best. Good luck on the rest of your wagers 2day!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Looking good for you, I am on Mizzou and thoroughly dissapointed in their performance.

12 Last