Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Etsu -7.5

I've been doing the best I can to keep tabs on the Atlantic Sun conference this year. I feel like if you can really lock down on a small, southern conference like this, you should have a bit of an advantage over the books, who likely pay little attention to it and may just use a database to configure the brunt of their numbers.

ETSU is fully healthy, and beat NoFla by 22 at home not that long ago when the line was -9 (pounded it!!). A huge gap between the top two teams in the A-Sun (Belmont and ETSU) and everyone else. NoFla beat a Jacksonville team that they've always matched up well against and usually play close.

The only thing keeping his line down is the poor shooting ETSU had against Campbell in a one point squeaker to advance to the semis.

If anyone has any other solid opinions/angles on this, I'd love to hear it. I've already gotten some 7.5 at the M, may hit the ol 5dimes account too.

IAMWINNER
    IAMWINNER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took N Florida yesterday and from all the comments on the game they are horrid.

Ralphie Halves

Quote Originally Posted by IAMWINNER View Post
    I took N Florida yesterday and from all the comments on the game they are horrid.
    Yeah, a very disjointed team altogether. They know their crosstown neighbors JU well and always play them tight.

IAMWINNER

What do you think of Elon. Do you know that team. I may take ETSU

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

ETSU impressed me early in a tournament around Christmas, playing some higher conference teams pretty tough.
    I had this on my radar today Ralphie.

Ralphie Halves

What do you think of Elon. Do you know that team. I may take ETSU
    I do not. I think I am 2-0 betting on them this year, but that was just from tailing others.

IAMWINNER

Ralphie, what is your full card today

Ralphie Halves

Ralphie, what is your full card today
    Just this and the Phoenix Suns so far. Might be it. May grab some GaSouthern +10 from Bodog.

My best bet this week was Kennesaw State +26 vs Belmont. Very rudimentary thinking on my part, my buddy asked me why I bet it, and I said "Kennesaw is horrible, but Belmont is not Duke". Easy cover. Kennesaw was up by one at the half, LOL!

Ralphie Halves

Line up to -8 online. Still love it, get it now if you want it.

IAMWINNER

I'll buy the hook