cjwatsonfan32
    Emma Mackey does it for me and idk why
    cjwatsonfan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Thursday Underdog pick of the Week!!! Ride this one to the BANK!!!!

Oregon state is going to crush Arizona @ Arizona. The oddsmakers have made a huge mistake and everybody on here can cash in on this. Take the Oregon st. ML before you lose any more value!! Putting 800 on this. Get ready to cash in!!!

freeze
    freeze's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please stop lying about how much your putting on a game

big cheyo
    big cheyo's Avatar Become A Pro!

dude you said the same thing today about providence winning su, instead they lost by 27

cjwatsonfan32

I'm not lying. Why don't you take a look at my account. Freeze u need to get a life. I'm a better handicapper than you'll ever be. One loss. Who cares. Bounce back Thursday

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by big cheyo View Post
    dude you said the same thing today about providence winning su, instead they lost by 27

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by big cheyo View Post
    A complete moron I don't mind people taking underdog ml but when u say 1200 on a mean underdog then the next nite say 800 on a dog haha and title is undedog pick of the week and year hahah so we take ari tomorrow

cjwatsonfan32

Go ahead and laugh it up but if you need a loan don't come begging to me.

IAMWINNER
    IAMWINNER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would believe it if Derrick Williams has a finger problem still, does he.

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Hahaha what a joke

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by cjwatsonfan32 View Post
    I'm not lying. Why don't you take a look at my account. Freeze u need to get a life. I'm a better handicapper than you'll ever be. One loss. Who cares. Bounce back Thursday
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Monoply money don't count

Yes you are quite better than me keep it up buddy we are all getting a laugh

My play of the year I've been looking at this game all year.....................

Ur play of the year was an underdog ml pick lol

Now u got a play of the week underdog ml

I know what ur trying to do you figure if you bet 50 underdog ml pick you have to at least win 1 right

cjwatsonfan32

Why don't u forecast your picks? Cause you have no damn balls. Get yourself a tampon cause you have a huge stain on your dress

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Good luck on your play...

freeze

Fool I post my plays everyday and no I don't say pplay of the year dropping a good 1000 on a mean underdog either

You figure if u woulda hit that people woulda thought your good

BOL CHUMP

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Not even a writeup for a 15 pt underdog on the ML, you need to stop with this BS.

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by ringemup View Post
    Not even a writeup for a 15 pt underdog on the ML, you need to stop with this BS.
    Lol exactly woulda been diff if he said he's doing a small play but to say play of the year haha joke

soxwin
    soxwin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7162

Isn't today in the same week as yesterday?? How can today's play be the play of the week when yesterday's play was the play of the year? Wouldn't the play of the year also be the play of the week?

Prop Bet Master
    The road to nowhere leads to me!
    Prop Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here we go again, unbelievable! Playing these ridiculous moneylines will probably burn you in the long run.

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

This guy is a ******* moron... ignore him and he will go away like the rest of them. If you feed the troll he will keep coming back

cjwatsonfan32

Says the guy who just posted. And to clarify pot and pow are indeed different. You chumps know squat about handicapping basketball, I've been doing this for over 10 years and my net worth is probably around 12.2 million alone just in sports gambling. Not to mention all my other investments. I play big money cause I have money. While people like freeze need to keep asking centsports for another free dime.

cjwatsonfan32

Poy*

freeze

This is one of the funniest threads so far I need to nominate this and wtf is a centsports next thing I know your going to say you have 2.2 million on centsports I site that we all may have never of dumb donkey

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Quote Originally Posted by cjwatsonfan32 View Post
    Says the guy who just posted. And to clarify pot and pow are indeed different. You chumps know squat about handicapping basketball, I've been doing this for over 10 years and my net worth is probably around 12.2 million alone just in sports gambling. Not to mention all my other investments. I play big money cause I have money. While people like freeze need to keep asking centsports for another free dime.
    The fact that you just brought CentSports up means your lying out of your ass about how much your betting. Your trying to hard

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

Gl you'll need it.

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    The fact that you just brought CentSports up means your lying out of your ass about how much your betting. Your trying to hard
    I'm lost here wtf is centsports a cheap book or something bc I have never heard of a centsports must be a f plus book or just sayin outregous onlinebook names

Prop Bet Master
    The road to nowhere leads to me!
    Prop Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Centsports is a free sports betting website where you can win real money without putting up any money. I just did a search for it. There's an article on it on Wikipedia. It appears to be legitimate. I couldn't access the website though. Seems like a waste of time anyway.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by Prop Bet Master View Post
    Centsports is a free sports betting website where you can win real money without putting up any money. I just did a search for it. There's an article on it on Wikipedia. It appears to be legitimate. I couldn't access the website though. Seems like a waste of time anyway.
    hahaha nah its legit I use it along with Bookmaker and Sports Interaction I got $5 on Centsports from the $.10 they gave me lmao. I dont use it that often though bc they dont post the lines early they post the lines come game time so its hard to remember

freeze

O wow now I know this dude is a joke. Thanks for giving me the 411. I don't need to say nothing else case close this dude is a big joke.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by freeze View Post
    O wow now I know this dude is a joke. Thanks for giving me the 411. I don't need to say nothing else case close this dude is a big joke.
    hahahaha I found out about the site my sophmore year in high school

I bet like $.25 to $.50 a game on Cent Sports with my proper bankroll management and a $1 is a jumbo bet