Bowling Green+3.5 loss

System now 53-37 58.9% & 45 of them outright winners
    Best Bets 12-6 66.7% & 10 of them outright winners

3/2 Plays: final.
    Florida State+2.5**Best Bet**

Small Timer
    Small Timer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 505

I'm so very tempted by UNC I might lay off of them now if its a best bet. Your system has been getting killed past few times, but only because the Public has been winning big. I know in my heart FSU is the smart play, and I'll probably end up on them, because the Public's luck has got to run out sometime.

The line hasn't done anything fishy, but it's moved so we can get a better number.

fakeandthedrive
    fakeandthedrive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

3 at SIA.. i'm in.

fakeandthedrive
    fakeandthedrive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Phew. Good game and even better call!

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

3/2 Results: 1-0 ats

Florida State+2.5**Best Bet** win

System now 54-37 59.3% & 45 of them outright winners
    Best Bets 13-6 68.4% & 10 of them outright winners

Small Timer

YA good call, I only played moneyline and am regretting big time.

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

Still cant believe barnes decided to put up a 3ball to win the game rather than drive it inside..what a clutch shot tho..i felt like fsu had that game won, and seconds later found myself assuming the worst. A backdoor cover w less than a second on the clock...Luckily fsu didnt foul, what a friggn game tho...Tough tough loss for fsu ML players tho, i feel for ya smalltimer, as i had 50% on the ML myself

Small Timer

Oh well, a good system win and at least a great game of College Ball to watch.

Spent the night tracking bets on public dogs getting at least 65% of bets according to pregame, and any team team getting 70% or more bets. Looking to track it from here on out, though I'm certain others around here have used that.

The first system would have been 6-3 ATS fading the public dogs and 11-4-1 fading public plays of 70% or more. Right now I'm just tracking, but wondering what kind of filters you tinkered with in making your system. I'm only a small player so I'm going to just tail your system to close out the season while trying to learn more about what makes a smart play, but was wondering if you had any advice obviously yours is working.

Not asking exactly what criteria you use for your system, but any advice on different things to look for in putting one together. The results I have are only for one night and I think fading public plays are only one part and I'd need to be a bit more selective beyond that (One night of tracking doesn't prove much). If you track which plays are public which website do you use? Any tips would be helpful, not looking for your formula cause it works for you and you post your plays anyway, just trying to get a bit of my own thing going. I appreciate any input you'd have.