jonblaze2424
    jonblaze2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 347

Jonblaze2424's Picks (3-1 ytd)

After a solid night last night....i figured i'd keep this going and see how i do.

UNC -2 over Florida State- This might seem like an obvious pick, and i'm sure the public is all over it....but UNC has found their game. Barnes has come into his own, and they are finding a way to utilize Zeller alot better. This team is a serious sleeper threat to make a final four run.

Miami +1 over Maryland- Miami is really a hit or miss team...but plain and simple, they take care of buisness tonight over a Maryland team who is somewhat overrated.

Richmond -6.5 over st. Joes- St joe's is bad....I'm not sure why this line isn't higher, but all signs point to Richmond posting a double digit win.

Marquette -5.5 over Cincy- Marquette has been playing extremely well lately, and like Miami, Cincy is really a hit or miss team. I dont think Cincy will be able to contain Marquette's outside shooting, and expect a double digit win here.

Minnesota +3.5 over NWestern- Northwestern gets the home advantage here, but Minnesota is still a talented team. I think Sampson and Mbakwe will be too much for a somewhat decent N'Western team. Take Minnesota ML for some extra dough.

Hope this helps some people....Besides last night, overall i've been on a real hot streak lately. So GL to all, and let's make that paper boo boo.

jonblaze2424
    jonblaze2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 347

Well guys....i'm sure none of you have a care to what i post but if any of you by any chance were influenced by my picks sorry i couldnt deliver a winning night. This is the first night in about a week and a half I havent ended up money. The end of the UNC game was crazy....When UNC got the ball back with 1.8 seconds left, i have no idea why FSU didn't try and foul. Minnesota looked real promising all game, and just absolutely blew it, solidified my reasoning for being done betting for Minn anymore. Ended up 2-2-1 for the night, pushing my posting record 5-3-1 so far. I will guarantee the restof the season will produce dollar signs, so lets keep it rolllin.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

that UNC ending was bullshit. should've been a winner for you