t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Cincinnati @ Marquette

I've got a sneaky suspicion the Bearcats steal this one on the road. Marquette has been very hit or miss this year. At the very least, I like Cincy to cover the number but the ML might be worth a shot. No play as of yet though for me.

A.M.S.
    A.M.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

got cats at +7 bol....

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys I lost a lot of cheese on the Bearcats on Sunday... I had seen them play briefly and been somewhat impressed going into to the game vs UCONN but the main reason I chose to take Cincy was they were playing at home and UCONN had played horrible going into the game. Let me just say that CINCY has zero homecourt advantage , they have no student section and the fans sit on the hands the entire game.

I know that doesn't mean anything b/c this game is to be played at Marquette but...... I watched the game Sunday very closely and nobody on Cincy can dribble. The ball handling ability is rediculously bad. The guard play for Cincy is attrocious and they turn the ball over way too much. That being said they are pretty strong down low and have decent size but they just can't take care of the basketball. Just wanted to throw that out there. They may be a good play tonight but just want to let everyone know they can't dribble.

t-wizzle

Why didn't i play this?

t-wizzle

Why didn't i play this?

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I should have played it as well.