slickrick2209
    slickrick2209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Im a Die Hard Maryland Fan and....

I have to say i dont think they can get this one... This team exerts maximum effort and is a gutty team but they can not shoot the basketball a lick. I think Scott is going to light us up and i think maryland hang tough and loses in the end by 7-10.

They also had a make or break game in the last one against NC and despite playing hard never really had a chance, they are giving, they gave up 91 to va tech, 80 to NC st and 86 to NC, there defense is really struggling as of late....

I love my terps and of course I will be rooting for Gary and the boys but my honest opinion miami is probably the better bet

slickrick2209
    slickrick2209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

I guess those closest to the team usually knows them pretty well. I love my terps but Gary needs to recruit some guys who can shoot the rock and that will make Jordan williams that much harder to contain. Just wish i could put intelligence before heart and make some money off of maryland games

woody78
    woody78's Avatar Become A Pro!

No way anyone would have thought that the Turtles were gonna make that roadie and get a W.