FR3SH like UgHH
    FR3SH like UgHH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1194

N. Carolina vs FSU(Open Discussion)

why is the line @ +2 when Singleton(best player for FSU all around, scoring, defense, ect, ect) ?

i was thinking it be more like about +5,5.5 or 6 area?

i know 1 player on the team(not saying name) and he said they WILL BE VERY motivated to get the win this yr. w/ or without Singleton...

anybody have insight on this game?

FR3SH like UgHH

UNC has Duke on deck Sat possibly for the ACC title....

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

If the line were +4 or +5 I'd be more concerned. My theory is this is the only way to get people to think FSU has a shot as they beat Duke at home(with Singleton) and they will overanalyze this one. At 4 or 5 people would drive it up to 7 anyway.

This is a baffling line though so if anyone could call this the lock of our generation for FSU I'd feel a bit better.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think this is a game to lay off IMO. I wouldn't be shocked if FSU wins this game...I think UNC may get caught looking ahead to the Duke game on Saturday. I do think UNC has a good chance to beat Duke on Saturday but I don't like UNC in this spot.

FR3SH like UgHH

it's a no play-str8 up to me...im playing a teaser...possibly might add in FSU since they have only lost to UNC @ home by 10 once in the last 10 meetings(i'd get +11)....just trying to understand this game..

IAMWINNER
    IAMWINNER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by freeze View Post
    Good luck to u and everyone else who have unc but how in the world did u think missouri was a lock their ats record on the road sucks I can't remember exactly but its like 22-44 ats on the road they are a horrible road team
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    I think this is a game to lay off IMO. I wouldn't be shocked if FSU wins this game...I think UNC may get caught looking ahead to the Duke game on Saturday. I do think UNC has a good chance to beat Duke on Saturday but I don't like UNC in this spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by cjwatsonfan32 View Post
    um because they didnt last time? only person that can stop brooks is himself
    UNC players have already said that the Duke game is huge but they won't look ahead and beating FSU is on their minds.

raiderfootball46
    raiderfootball46's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fan of both schools ... Fsu will get rolled on. They have no one that can match zeller/barnes .. Length is a huge advantage to unc. Only way fsu will stay 10 points within unc is 3s by dulkes and kitchen .. Look unc by 9

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

See here's the problem with betting this game: FSU has the potential to be a really, REALLY REALLY REALLY bad jump shooting team. When their shots aren't falling, they can lose to Auburn. But when they're hitting their shots, their defense is enough to get them past Duke. Then again Duke has been exposed since that loss @ FSU as a team that's scared to play true road games (note how Duke didn't play any true nonconference road games until that vicious beatdown at the hands of St. Johns).

That being said, UNC isn't exactly a team known for guard play, either. I mean yeah Kendall Marshall is better than Larry Drew, but now he has no backup since Reggie Bullock is out for the season with a torn meniscus. They'll have the edge down low with Zeller and Henson though without Singleton in the lineup. The key for this game will be who commits more turnovers and who has the better jump shooting night: Kitchen and Dulkys for FSU or Barnes for UNC.

Prediction: UNC 62 FSU 55

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

I can see UNC losing.

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

UNC is playing really well now, and I think they have more talent overall (and down low especially). They beat FSU by 20 a couple weeks ago, and I think they pull away in the 2nd half tonight

moses27
    moses27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9108

too much talent north carolina in a blowout zeller-barnes too good

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

over