biggamerife21
    biggamerife21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

March Madness Starts Now! 4 Plays today w/ writeup

Prolly shouldnt follow these but heres my take-

Carolina-2 over Florida State- I watched the first game and it was a horrible mismatch, and that was when the Noles had Singleton- now that he's gone it might get uglier. UNC is to good down low the noles have no match for henson and zeller there will be putbacks all game long. Dexter Strickland played terrific defense against Snear the last meeting. Singleton kept barnes in check but he isnt there this time around. The point guard position is the only advantage florida state could have as ian miller is a player but his minutes are always limited and he still makes alot of freshman mistakes. I am really high on this carolina team right now they have 3 potential first round picks and play hard, as for florida state, they always seem to fade in march and i dont see them going far at off without there senior leader they pack it in from here out.

Memphis -1 over East Carolina- I see a hell of alot of talent on this memphis team when watching them they just can never put it together but if there was ever a time it has to be now- they sit outside/on depending on what bracket the bubble. Joe Jackson-Chris Crawford-Will Barton- you wont find a better backcourt on paper than that one- combine that with tyrik black and wesley weatherspoon you have a damn rivals.com add, when i watched them play gonzaga they played like they wanted it- i question there desire and coaching but as far as talent is concerned memphis is 10 points better at least. just got to hope they show up.

Uconn over West Virginia- I think Uconn is getting better every game and West Virginia was happy with their win over rutgers and will shit the bed tommorow. The wrong team is favored again just like the cincy game. jump on uconn while you can keep getting them at these prices because kemba is going to put this team on his back for the next month. would love to see a kemba vs tu holliway matchup in march. This is easiest game of the night its free money my opinion. Guard play will win this game easy. Kevin Jones is a beast but calhoun can stop one man shows.

Upset of the day- Miss St points and strait up over Arkansas- Miss St is a team who is getting better and i love them in this spot.

good luck let me know what you think you might talk me out of one or two

Vaioice
    Update your status
    Vaioice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

hope u hit the Memphis one against u on other 3....@ least we can't both lose
    BoL

-vai

biggamerife21

Adding Texas A*M plus the points over Kansas- Reminds me of Washington-WSU the other night- The heavy underdog can slow this game down on the road- and also IMO have the best player on the court in kris middleton. I think this game comes down to the final 3 or 4 minutes.

Adding Prov over Louisville- Marshawn Brooks is playing like he wants paid and that means alot- his draft stock has soured the last month- he is now a late first round pick. Plus this louisville team i still dont trust i can still easily see them one and done- as a nova fan i love the big east but have to admit there overated this year. Nova-Cincy-Louisville-G-Town are some real mediocore teams at best who cannot be trusted and have bad flaws. but thats a differnt story tommorw its Marshawn to keep it close.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

I like the UNC game but I dont have any action on the other games you list no interest for me gl though

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16973

Good Luck will your picks.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by biggamerife21 View Post
    Prolly shouldnt follow these but heres my take-

Carolina-2 over Florida State- I watched the first game and it was a horrible mismatch, and that was when the Noles had Singleton- now that he's gone it might get uglier. UNC is to good down low the noles have no match for henson and zeller there will be putbacks all game long. Dexter Strickland played terrific defense against Snear the last meeting. Singleton kept barnes in check but he isnt there this time around. The point guard position is the only advantage florida state could have as ian miller is a player but his minutes are always limited and he still makes alot of freshman mistakes. I am really high on this carolina team right now they have 3 potential first round picks and play hard, as for florida state, they always seem to fade in march and i dont see them going far at off without there senior leader they pack it in from here out.

Memphis -1 over East Carolina- I see a hell of alot of talent on this memphis team when watching them they just can never put it together but if there was ever a time it has to be now- they sit outside/on depending on what bracket the bubble. Joe Jackson-Chris Crawford-Will Barton- you wont find a better backcourt on paper than that one- combine that with tyrik black and wesley weatherspoon you have a damn rivals.com add, when i watched them play gonzaga they played like they wanted it- i question there desire and coaching but as far as talent is concerned memphis is 10 points better at least. just got to hope they show up.

Uconn over West Virginia- I think Uconn is getting better every game and West Virginia was happy with their win over rutgers and will shit the bed tommorow. The wrong team is favored again just like the cincy game. jump on uconn while you can keep getting them at these prices because kemba is going to put this team on his back for the next month. would love to see a kemba vs tu holliway matchup in march. This is easiest game of the night its free money my opinion. Guard play will win this game easy. Kevin Jones is a beast but calhoun can stop one man shows.

Upset of the day- Miss St points and strait up over Arkansas- Miss St is a team who is getting better and i love them in this spot.

good luck let me know what you think you might talk me out of one or two

I'm with you on all 4. I just looked at these games and put some units down, then read this. I like memphis the most of all these picks. They're out to prove something. UNC is my favorite NCAAB team and has been playing well, so don't go crazy on them @ FSU. I think they should win, but a close game.

I think it's time UCONN stepped up and Lamb/their center (oranuka) played well to help Walker. Love the pick vs WVU.

I took MSU plus the points. I'll check out the ML

I'm staying away from the KS game, they always blow these kind of teams out when people are on the +13

biggamerife21

good luck to you and me tonight- i think were on the right side of all them. Hopefully go 6-0 tonight get march started right.