texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7775

memphis pk

homer alert...my money for the first time this year is on the tiggers to pull it out against the purple pirates of east carolina. memphis will get it together off the worst performance they've had in many years.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Straight Wager 03/02/11 12:08 ET
    bet 33.00 to win 30.00 Result: Pending
    MemphisU
    EastCarolina 03/02/11(19:00 ET)
    MemphisU +1
    memphis tigers are fighting road dogs tonight.
    good luck, my friend!

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Memphis loses...they're out of the running for an At-Large berth......

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

i am staying away from this shitty team.. when i take them, they lose, and when i take the other team memphis wins... MEMPHIS IS SHITTY TEAM!!!

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

no doubt... terrible team. abysmal. egregiously inconsistent and unbalanced. but friends of friends from the volunteer state sat down with me over coffee this morning, and insisted that memphis was playing for pride tonight, and would most certainly win vs east carolina. and I bought it. so maybe I'm a complete chump and the purple pirates light 'em up like charlie sheen's crackpipe and further reinforce the well established fact that they've had one of the worst seasons in recent memory. or, memphis comes out to play, and everybody remembers the team is just a proud program in a rebuilding transition phase that can still throw down and play ball (when least expected). that's all I'm saying about it... if I lose, well... f@#k it. I've been wrong before... ask anybody who followed my season in the NFL.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Black....I agree with ya...I think Memphis pulls this one out just because......doesnt matter if they have anything left to fight for or not

aufordboy
    aufordboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

My money is on Memphis...BOL Everyone

biggamerife21
    biggamerife21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

The King of Memphis (no jerry lawler) Joe Jackson steps up tonight- There is so much talent on this memphis team if they can just put it together there dangerous. PLAY OF THE DAY