freeze
    freeze's Avatar Become A Pro!

MARYLAND -1 @ MIAMI (Rybrne)

Here's your thread rybrne

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

On to Miami where the Terps play a Miami team focused on playing spoiler. Focused might not be the best word to describe a Miami team that has struggled to close out close games all season, thus the shitty conference record. This is a team that could easily have a much better record if only they could focus and finish. JWill had another monster game at UNC as did the freshman phenom Stoglin so their success should continue va Miami

Rbyrne

Miami is 0-7 ats in ACC play at home this Season. Miami has to turn the ball over more than any other team ive watched. its crazy and marylands press should give them tons of problems

Rbyrne

Only way Miami wins this game is if they start draining 3s which they are capable of

Rbyrne

thoughts and opinions from everyone are welcome in this thread....i also think these big favs cover tomm..Pitt -10, Duke -12, and Kansas -13....i would not be suprised to see all 3 of those big favs cash...they just match up so well with the teams they are playing

freeze
    freeze's Avatar Become A Pro!

When you told me to post this for you I actually went to go look at these two teams and I Love this play line is kinda low -1 but vegas isn't fooling me. Yea miami is 11-4 at home but that's the only reason I see them being a 1 point dog by any means like u said miami is 0-7 ats last 7 home games also 1-5-2 ats last 8 games while mayland sits at a 7-1 ats last 8 road games. 35-14-2 ats last 51 wed game. The odds are running with you and that's good. Maryland has the edge in every single category but free throw %. With all this said I'm def going to ride with you on maryland -1.

Foggy
    Foggy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Terps are my school so I wont be betting this one except maybe 2H. Terps are usually good at end of the season back against the wall games, but since Miami joined the ACC the Terps have yet to win down there(0-4).

kidkonggolf
    Update your status
    kidkonggolf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2507

Good call...I also like Terps WIN in Miami. BOL

Vaioice
    Update your status
    Vaioice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami FL ML +105 for me. Maryland is 3-4 on the road vs Conf. (wins against GT,UVA,WF) Miami is better than all those teams.
    Also Canes have been in every conf. game till the end, If Terps show up thinking this is a walkthrough they're gonna be in for a big surprise. Terps have also lost L3 road games, looking @ H2H records, MD hasn't won a game in Miami since the U joined...i know those teams were back then, u'd be amazed how connected this shit is.

-vai

ACCBball
    ACCBball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 492

ACC plays

I like MD in this game. Stoglin has been on fire and it will be fun to watch the match up with him and Scott, who is a much better player at home. MD should cause some troubles with thier trap and as long as they dont give UM a lot of wide open looks at 3, I think they win this game by 6.

Love UNC as well, FSU almost choked away a 20 point lead to the U the other night. UNC is the hottest team in the ACC, gonna ride them until they lose.

Finally, going to take Duke first half. After the St Johns lose they went into MD and just craushed the terps by 18, I look for a much better performance from Singler than what he did at VT.

ronaldo922
    ronaldo922's Avatar Become A Pro!

miami is a weird team to bet on. basically you are betting on 3 point shooting percentage. if they hit, they win, if they miss, they get blown out

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

If I'm not mistaken, isn't Miami a better 2H team?! The games Ive seen, esp away games, they're usually down at HT but make a run in the 2H. So it might be a good idea to play MD 1H and Miami 2H!

FR3SH like UgHH
    FR3SH like UgHH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1194

i like the OVER for some odd reason.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Maryland likes to play fast and when that happens Miami commits turnovers like whoa. I mean they had 28 turnovers against Georgia Tech's press it was disgusting to watch.

Miami has only one interior player: Reggie Johnson, and I don't think he's a match for Jordan Williams. Durand Scott could go off from 3 though, and ultimately the only way you really win road games is hitting your jump shots. Still like Maryland and by a larger margin than ppl think.

mangina11
    mangina11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, isn't Miami a better 2H team?! The games Ive seen, esp away games, they're usually down at HT but make a run in the 2H. So it might be a good idea to play MD 1H and Miami 2H!
    Yes, or they play very well in the 1H and tank the 2nd, i will be waiting till half to make my play

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

i havent won on miami in 3 trys this year ,yes iam on maryland

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Miami is prety bad ---thats all you need to know

Boxer300
    Boxer300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Maryland all the way. Wouldn't surprise me if they won by 10 or more. Miami does not play smart basketball.