freeze
    freeze's Avatar Become A Pro!

im just throwing this out there vandy ml tonite

I already know I'm going to get bashed for even posting this. No I don't have a write up. Yes I know kentucky is filthy at home. Yes I know they are undefeated at home. Yes I know your prolly laughing at me right now.
    I just figure id share that I do think vandy has it in em to beat them here and have them suffer their first lost at home. Is it a long shot? Hell yea it is but I like it. Its not a big play to where I lose I gotta worry bout winning that money back nothing like that something small. Neways good luck and let the bashing shyt start now lol

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Who knows with Vandy.

I don't see it personally -- I like Kentucky -8 -- but the Commadores are a team that never surprises me anymore. If they win by 10 or lose by 30, I'd have no reaction.

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Who knows with Vandy.

I don't see it personally -- I like Kentucky -8 -- but the Commadores are a team that never surprises me anymore. If they win by 10 or lose by 30, I'd have no reaction.
    I know its prolly a stupid call how id take vandy ml but not penn st ml after that big upset at texas last nite no reason y it can't happen tonite one of these teams are bound for an upset

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Please make 1 thread for all your shit

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by Romanov View Post
    Please make 1 thread for all your shit
    I wish I could but I can't I don't pick all my games at once and if I just post 1 thread sum people may not see my other plays sorry

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Vandy M/L....cool...
    just like my Nova M/L... last night...
    im not sayin anything...

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

why are your plays better than anyone elses?
    personally I have seen you hit your first 2 bets on here, then since then, you are like 1-5 or something like that.
    you should just take a break and come back with a clear head and better plays.

ps: im not trying to be mean or condiscending but I just cant see why you should make threads that come through at less than a 50% rate.
    just my 2 cents.

good luck

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by romoney View Post
    Vandy M/L....cool...
    just like my Nova M/L... last night...
    im not sayin anything...
    Lol its a long shot I don't think they will get blown out the way nova did I hope they at least keep it close and vandy pulls it off I'm almost sure kentucky wins but I'm just liiking vandy tonite not even a real good reason just gut

carmeloso80
    carmeloso80's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, thats not going to happen. They willl be lucky to cover the spread.

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

Vandys the Square side.
    & u pick a underdog Ml

freeze

[
    QUOTE=pinchylarue;9030803]why are your plays better than anyone elses?
    personally I have seen you hit your first 2 bets on here, then since then, you are like 1-5 or something like that.
    you should just take a break and come back with a clear head and better plays.

ps: im not trying to be mean or condiscending but I just cant see why you should make threads that come through at less than a 50% rate.
    just my 2 cents.

good luck[/QUOTE]
    Hahaha what threads do u see please where I won my first 2went 1_5 the rest please 2 days ago I was 3-1 yesterday I was what 2-1 I don't think u were in the right thread

kufan11
    kufan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I def like +8 to take the higher ranked better conference record team that has already beat kentucky this year. I dunno about the outright win, but i wouldnt say its a bad play for the value, they are definately capable of winning.

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by starfire View Post
    Vandys the Square side.
    & u pick a underdog Ml
    This isn't a pick I want people to take I know its a long shot this isn't a pick for me just putting something small on it ain't nothing wrong w it

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by kufan11 View Post
    I def like +8 to take the higher ranked better conference record team that has already beat kentucky this year. I dunno about the outright win, but i wouldnt say its a bad play for the value, they are definately capable of winning.
    That's y I'm taking it for value they def are capable of just doing that bol to u on ur +8

pinchylarue

yeah i was in the right thread, you said take the over 133 in some late night ncaa game (think it was arizona) and it was way under. then you said take duke to cover the spread. I dont know specifically man, my mind isnt photogenic.
    my point is, only post unless you are certain. this is just getting annoying.

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by pinchylarue View Post
    yeah i was in the right thread, you said take the over 133 in some late night ncaa game (think it was arizona) and it was way under. then you said take duke to cover the spread. I dont know specifically man, my mind isnt photogenic.
    my point is, only post unless you are certain. this is just getting annoying.
    WHAT THE FCK see dude you was never in the rt thread yes I said over 133 that one game but that's that one game lol I've had winning days funny how I'm up money if I'm losing under 50 percent weird and I NEVER said nething about duke never picked them nor against them so I know and I have people telling me keep it up n thx for posting plays yea dude u def was lookin at sumone elses thread lol

pinchylarue

no DUDE i was looking at your thread.
    dont act like you know everything.
    you went 2-0 your first day, then for 2 days you were shit, iv been watching you.
    you trying to tell me i dont have eyes?
    i hope not

moral of this story, dont post shit plays. (period)

pinchylarue

I tell you what.
    you put out 3 plays for tomorrow and if you go 2/3 then I will eat my words and apologize.
    im pretty confident you cant even go 2/3.

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't try to be a ******* hero, if your gonna be on vandy at all you got to take the points. You should be ******* shot if you take vandy ML.

freeze

no DUDE i was looking at your thread.
    dont act like you know everything.
    you went 2-0 your first day, then for 2 days you were shit, iv been watching you.
    you trying to tell me i dont have eyes?
    i hope not

moral of this story, dont post shit plays. (period)
    What a dumbass for one if u were watchin me where were u the past 3 days u didn't say shyt did u 2-1 3-1 then 2-1 funny how ur the only person sayin that go sumwhere w ur stupid remarks u can't even give me facts and no I don't think I'm bettr than no one idiot I give my opinion and take it or leave its up to u I can careless what u think and in ur lil peanut brain if I'm posting bad play fade me donkey and we will see whose up by the end of each week

pinchylarue

okay cool.
    ill fade your illiterate inbread ass.
    learn to form a proper sentence structure and we can have an intelligent conversation.

good luck with your picks, betting vandy tongiht is gonna make you a poor man. at least be smart enough to take the points

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by HR Paperstacks View Post
    Don't try to be a ******* hero, if your gonna be on vandy at all you got to take the points. You should be ******* shot if you take vandy ML.
    Naw I said I'm putting a small play junk change I don't really care if they win not hurting my pockets I jus wanted a lil value ill more than likely lose I just posted who I'm playing on

And pin its a deal

freeze

okay cool.
    ill fade your illiterate inbread ass.
    learn to form a proper sentence structure and we can have an intelligent conversation.

good luck with your picks, betting vandy tongiht is gonna make you a poor man. at least be smart enough to take the points
    You are an idiot haha betting vandy will make me a poor man you must can't read said small meaning junk change n there is nothing wrong w betting the ml win or lose I been sayin I got no write up for this just goin w my gut

pinchylarue

then why post?
    are you an attention seeker?

drgonzo111
    drgonzo111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 464

Don't think this will hit, but good luck anyway

freeze

I tell you what.
    you put out 3 plays for tomorrow and if you go 2/3 then I will eat my words and apologize.
    im pretty confident you cant even go 2/3.
    Ok I'm fine w that but I don't need ur apology what so ever

freeze

then why post?
    are you an attention seeker?
    Bc this is ncaa basketball forum a place to place what u bet or talk about ur plays if you don't like fade them I can careless what u do partner people like what I got to say sum don't you or no one else will stop me from doing so

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

I think the payout is right @ +345 because of how many good teams have been dropping at home lately.

pinchylarue

let me guess, if vandy loses you wont even count it as a loss LOL

starfire

freeze

let me guess, if vandy loses you wont even count it as a loss LOL
    You dumbaZz haha if I woulda counted this towards my recored I woulda took the +8 wtf I didn't recommend this to nobody no write up no nothing just took em I can careless what you fade me you will. Eventually go broke if you fade every single game I bet that I post w write ups not just a game I'm throwing out there ml you will never see me do that I'm done explaining shyt to you r u going no where with this for everyone knows I'm up

pinchylarue

HAHAHA i knew it, you are just an attention seeking post whore.
    so let me get this straight, you make a thread with vandy ml, then when they lose you dont count it as your record?

that would be so sweet if in real life you could just say to the bookie "oh no i didn't mean it so dont count it please"
    you need to get a grip on reality and stick to 1 thread with a few picks. not 1100 picks a day in 1100 different threads, which , i might add, you only choose to count winners to your overall records.

case closed this guy is as braindead as they come.

freeze

Pinchy funny how you wanna talk in this thread a weak thread I posted how bout you jump in my let's start this month w a bang I took ok st how get in my ohio st thread or go into my over 140 thread in nebraska don't pick one of my weak threads to talk all this shyt you know nothing about partner

NinjaShoes
    NinjaShoes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by freeze View Post
    I wish I could but I can't I don't pick all my games at once and if I just post 1 thread sum people may not see my other plays sorry
    ya because anyone really give a sh_t about your picks. dont worry man noone here is losing sleep over not being able to find your plays. lol

starfire

HAHAHA i knew it,

that would be so sweet if in real life you could just say to the bookie "oh no i didn't mean it so dont count it please"

123 Last