t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Kinda Like Nebraska tonight

This is the last home game for the Cornhuskers as a member of the Big 12. They really need this game if they want to make it into the tourney. A loss here and they'd need a hell of a run in the Big 12 tourney to get in. Missouri has been a pretty weak road team, particularly within this conference this year. I like Nebraska to win this game but it should be very tight so I'd take the ML at -120 rather than lay the 1 or 1.5

t-wizzle

Nebraska now -2.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Already on it, t-wizz.

GL!

BTW, Nova still blows.

t-wizzle

Yea what an embarrassment last night. They have an opportunity to build momentum now that they blew their first day bye in the big east tourney. We've seen teams come into that thing playing like crap and advance pretty deep before so i'm not writing them off but last night was a joke. Books gave them way too much respect and paid the price.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Yea what an embarrassment last night. They have an opportunity to build momentum now that they blew their first day bye in the big east tourney. We've seen teams come into that thing playing like crap and advance pretty deep before so i'm not writing them off but last night was a joke. Books gave them way too much respect and paid the price.
    They've really been a disaster recently. I'd rank them right up there with Michigan State as the biggest disappointment in college basketball this year. To give up 20+ threes to anyone is ridiculous. This is the second straight year that they've underachieved IMHO.