freeze
    freeze's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ohio st vs penn st hmmmm

I don't know what to tell ya I mean y in the world is the line only 6.5 is it cuz ohio st only beat em by 3 last tine is it cuz penn st home rec is 13-4 I know the line makers isn't stupid but your going to have to call me stupid before I pass this line up no way in hell will I pass this up vs penn st oh st just regained the #1 spot they don't wanna lose that oh st is has an average of 77.2 points per game while penn st is sitting at 64.3 the last 10 times they played each other oh st won all 10 times beating them by more than 7 8 out of those 10 times oh st is 4-1 ats last 5 meetings 5-0 last 5 games as road favs of -.5 - -6.5 oh st is 16-6-1 ats last 23 tues games and head to head the road team is 16-5 last 21 meetings this really isn't a hard choice for me like I said you can call me a sucker or an idiot but I'm rolling w the buckeyes here win or lose ill never pass this line up vs penn st OHIO ST -6.5

SR
    SR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Agreed buckeyes need a nice B10 10pt win in this spot.

beeney24
    needs winners !
    beeney24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

if IC takes the buckeyes load up on Penn St

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    Agreed buckeyes need a nice B10 10pt win in this spot.
    See that's what I'm thinking but w this line so low it may be a sucker bet but I can't seem not to pass on oh st -6.5 win or lose ill take all the negative remarks this is def a good position to load up everything you got on the ml bet w this line low like that I mean ohio state is fukn good and with the odds with you I think its a good position to do so on the ml I'm loading up on this ml bet but also takin the -6.5 as well

sicky123
    sicky123's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you see a "sure" winner out of these: Purdue/Vtech/Kentucky/SDSU why not parlay ML's, and call it a night ?

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by beeney24 View Post
    if IC takes the buckeyes load up on Penn St
    Who the hell is ic lol and whoever that is tell him not to take the buckeyes for I already chosen them since u r sayin that

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by sicky123 View Post
    If you see a "sure" winner out of these: Purdue/Vtech/Kentucky/SDSU why not parlay ML's, and call it a night ?
    You know what I may just do that because I see sum ml picks outta those teams may jus do that w of course ohio st

sicky123

Quote Originally Posted by freeze View Post
    You know what I may just do that because I see sum ml picks outta those teams may jus do that w of course ohio st
    If I had to choose. Personally would only take vtech out of those. SDSU probably next, but my homework not where it needs to be to put $ on that team.

freeze

If I had to choose. Personally would only take vtech out of those. SDSU probably next, but my homework not where it needs to be to put $ on that team.
    I haven't even checked to see who sdsu is playing I never liked them to be in the top 4 at at for all they play is cupcake teams if they are pplayin a cupcake ill take um but if they are playing a real team ill pass

sicky123

I haven't even checked to see who sdsu is playing I never liked them to be in the top 4 at at for all they play is cupcake teams if they are pplayin a cupcake ill take um but if they are playing a real team ill pass
    SDSU -12 @ Wyoming.

Like I said. Haven't seen much from SDSU other than the BYU game which they looked horrible in. Before the game I thought about the same as you, and I just have a hard time putting teams outside of power conferences as #1 seeds. That game against BYU is exactly why as a team deserving of a #1 seed would never lose that game.

That said if SDSU is half as good as people have been saying I don't see how they lose again here even though I heard Wyoming is a bit better than their record may suggest.

freeze

SDSU -12 @ Wyoming.

Like I said. Haven't seen much from SDSU other than the BYU game which they looked horrible in. Before the game I thought about the same as you, and I just have a hard time putting teams outside of power conferences as #1 seeds. That game against BYU is exactly why as a team deserving of a #1 seed would never lose that game.

That said if SDSU is half as good as people have been saying I don't see how they lose again here even though I heard Wyoming is a bit better than their record may suggest.
    Yea see I only seen sdsu play 2times sum cupcake team and a real team byu never seen wyoming play this year I will have to look into this but if facts show they are a middle school team ill jump all over it lol when byu was +4 I thought I was in heavenya sdsu was undeafeated at home but they played all middle school teams maybe except whitchita st ill upgrade them to a high skool team but still nehow u r right if the if they are half as good as people been sayin I just think they are a lil over rated I'm pretty sure ill still take em ml tho

LordCC
    LordCC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

I know there is an old adage when it is too good to be true, it usually us. However, if Ohio St. is still at a low number tomorrow, I may take a flyer on them. It won't be a big play, but a small one, as I feel like sheep getting lead to the slaughter.

freeze

I know something really is fishy w this line but ill play the fool for this game n take my chances bol either side u take

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

If Penn State plays like they can then the play would be Penn State and the points.
    Last edited by BernardMadoff; 03-01-11 at 01:34 AM.

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

be careful with the ohio st game, last time the played PSU they only won by 3 and that was at home, now they are playing AT PSU and they are -6.5?? i dont know about this. this may very well be their THIRD loss for the season IMO...

sicky123

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    If Penn State plays like they can then the play would be Penn State and the points.
    No reason to think otherwise, right ?

Senior laden team, and a couple damn good ones at that. Playing the #1 ranked buckeyes on senior night who they only lost to by 3 on the road.

freeze

Well you can call me an idiot or what a stupid ass play this is just 1 line I refuse to pass up on 10-0 last 10 meetings su so I def don't see this being a prob n winning this game 4-1 ats last 5 meetings I don't know the facts are all there and I like to play plays that are in my favor the odds are def against penn here

sicky123

I don't think anyone can be called an idiot for betting the buckeyes this year unless they are laying an outrageous amount against another good/great team. Some may have different opinions on when to lay off or not, but that is personal preference. The one thing I would say is to just keep it consistent the best you can.

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

Does Penn State have any legit bigs that can bang down low wit sully and ohio states other bigs

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Well you can call me an idiot or what a stupid ass play this is just 1 line I refuse to pass up on 10-0 last 10 meetings su so I def don't see this being a prob n winning this game 4-1 ats last 5 meetings I don't know the facts are all there and I like to play plays that are in my favor the odds are def against penn here
    Freeze how long you been betting, those trends mean nothing from tomorrow, its all about motivation in sports, I may parlay State moneyline with something else but I've been doing this long enough to know that this isn't the best of spots for State and that number. Why do you think Northern Colorado didn't cover last night, same idea here.

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Freeze how long you been betting, those trends mean nothing from tomorrow, its all about motivation in sports, I may parlay State moneyline with something else but I've been doing this long enough to know that this isn't the best of spots for State and that number. Why do you think Northern Colorado didn't cover last night, same idea here.
    6 or 7 years now and I've been doing just fine the past 5 years the 1st two years took a lot of time for me to get the hang of things the way it works and all that but I do use that when I bet on games not just that but I do just fine and I'm not sayin penn st don't win tomorrow I'm sayin the odds are with me that they don't u can call it what u wanna call it and ohio st is no northern colorado if a team wins 20 straight games against a team for the past 20 years yeah I'm going to take that team ml the next year ima keep betting them ml against that team until they lose just like ohio st when I see them winning everytime they play them if ur goin to bet ml y stop now diff people do diff things have diff methods yada yada I don't trail no one I do what I stay doing I have no complaints n if I lose its no biggie that's not goin to stop me from betting the next game

freeze

Ya sdsu ml looks good in a parlay wyoming is def a cupcake team

freeze

Ohio st is clearly the better team here hands down I highly suggest u don't take penn st ml and w regaining 1st I'm sure they don't wanna lose that losing to st but if u do decide to do so bol to u

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

I never said anything about taking Penn St. moneyline was referring to Ohio St. My bad for the confusion.
    Last edited by BernardMadoff; 03-01-11 at 04:30 AM.

freeze

Lol now its all making sense I thought u were referring to penn st the whole time sry bout that

IAMWINNER
    IAMWINNER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Though Penn State is certainly capable of beating Ohio State, there's a chance some are reading a little too much into the game in Columbus. It's March now. Jeff Brooks is injured, and trust me, by this point in the season, he's not the only Lion that's banged up. Penn State's five key starters have a lot more miles on them now than they did in January, so there's a good chance this team might just not have the gas to keep up with the deeper, not to mention more skilled Buckeyes. Penn State has shown a lack of energy in road games at Illinois, Michigan State and Wisconsin in the last month, teams slightly below Ohio State talent-wise. To expect Penn State to hang with an Ohio State team after it scrambled just to keep things in single digits in those games might be a bit ambitious, even on their own floor. Anything can happen, of course, but Ohio State is No. 1 and Penn State is on the bad side of the bubble for a reason. The odds are not in the Lions' favor.

tshizzle
    tshizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1217

I like the buckeyes to win big here.

kernssca
    kernssca's Avatar Become A Pro!

Buckeyes will win big here, Penn state is fading and OSU is priming for the tournament. Also parlaying some easy ML has value today

dwang0725
    dwang0725's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 813

Down to the home stretch here. Home teams have traditionally done well this late in the season. Traveling, even for a college player, takes a toll on the body. Watch for any line movement late in the day. Public is taking OSU hard.

DaColts
    DaColts's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1233

Should be a close 1 OSU needs to take care of biz to wrap up at least a share on the big 10 tonight

chelle0113
    chelle0113's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think osu will win it! could be best team in ncaa

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

On Senior Night for Brooks, Jones, and Battle against the #1 team in the nation this could be the first time ever the Bryce-Jordan Center could sell out. That being said, while -6.5 is smaller than it should be, its not so small that the oddsmakers think PSU has a chance to win straight up. PSU is a decent rebounding team, but its hard to get rebounds when OSU is shooting over 60% from 3pt range and at the same time you're unable to keep them off the free throw line.

freeze

I believe too and I do believe psu has a chance to win but in my opinion I don't see it happening

jollyoscars
    jollyoscars's Avatar Become A Pro!

Osu, lets be serious now guys! psu, no shot!

loudpacmanjones
    SBR's RESIDENT ASSHOLE
    loudpacmanjones's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Buckeyes ML / Purdue ML / and SDSU -11 in a parlay for me.

12 Last