sicky123
    sicky123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opinions on Baylor +2 @ Ok St ????????

A must win for Baylor tomorrow at Oklahoma State ?

Can the Bears come up with the much needed win on the road where they have struggled a bit ?

Okie State last home game, and just squeaked out a win over TTech.

woody78
    woody78's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take O State, they will get it done.

sicky123

Quote Originally Posted by woody78 View Post
    Take O State, they will get it done.
    Why ?

freeze
    freeze's Avatar Become A Pro!

it was a quote on quote must win for nova tonite n look what happend I don't believe in must wins for they had all the chances in the world before tonites games I do not see baylor coming thru as the home teams are 8-0 ats last 8 meetings ok st -2 for me bol

sicky123

Quote Originally Posted by freeze View Post
    it was a quote on quote must win for nova tonite n look what happend I don't believe in must wins for they had all the chances in the world before tonites games I do not see baylor coming thru as the home teams are 8-0 ats last 8 meetings ok st -2 for me bol
    I have to disagree. When you have a team in a must win situation you are almost guaranteed that the focus will be there. Not that they don't show up to every game, but its just a different type of mentality. Now that being said it could back fire, and the added pressure could crush them. Depends on the teams mental toughness, but more times than not you will get a better performance.

freeze
    freeze's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sicky123 View Post
    I have to disagree. When you have a team in a must win situation you are almost guaranteed that the focus will be there. Not that they don't show up to every game, but its just a different type of mentality. Now that being said it could back fire, and the added pressure could crush them. Depends on the teams mental toughness, but more times than not you will get a better performance.
    That's cool I see you p.o.v and is a good point but I'm still stuck on my opinion but besides that the facts do not lie yes baylor is very capable of beatin them but if u take baylor this game the odds are against you

sicky123

Quote Originally Posted by freeze View Post
    That's cool I see you p.o.v and is a good point but I'm still stuck on my opinion but besides that the facts do not lie yes baylor is very capable of beatin them but if u take baylor this game the odds are against you
    I understand your line of thinking as well, and I don't mean that being in a must win situation means the world. More like another positive angle to add to the "pro/com" list. Michigan State was a good example of what you are saying since they haven't done it all year so why now ? They also choked under the pressure too.