sammy85
    sammy85's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone ever hear of Scammer Ty Gaston?

Caught this guy selling fabricated record lying about his past and breaking his word. A real low life. Anyone ever hear of him? Ran into this pos 2 weeks ago

fakeandthedrive
    fakeandthedrive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

you kick his azz??

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

should of asked him what the line was ,for u to kick his scamming ass

sammy85

He sent me picks as a trial for two weeks and he went 17-15 although he tried to say he was 21-10 or somethink. He left a tape recording on my voicemail with every other word a profanity. The guy is a scamming lunatic. I tyhink I have found a way to record it and get it up on you tube. That will be fun and would go viral imho.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Willy Joe

sammy85

Just googled this lying scammer Ty Gaston , man he has been a fraud for a long time. Can't wait to you tube his lunatic rant on my phone. It is pretty funny ty Gaston must be getting desperate. He is living out of a beaten up mobile home. What a loser

sammy85

Man Sooooo many public posts from many many sites describing how this fraud Ty Gaston has been lying about his record for years. If you want a laugh google ty gaston scammer. Run from this guy he has repeatedly lied to me about his record in emails. If anyone wants copies of the lies he sent to me let me know. He left a very scary profanity laced voicemail on my phone, I think there is something very disturbing about this guy,RUN FROM HIM!

sammy85

Btw He LOST yesterdays video play. Lets keep track of these ansd see how this low life does on a public video because I KNOW and CAN PROVE HE LIED TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sammy85

TY GASTON LOST AGAIN TONIGHT ON COLORADO 1-2 Now since tracking this liar

sammy85

Loser ty gaston now 1-3 with huge loser on st. John. Fade away with this looooser!

sammy85

Do not buy anything from this looser,he lied to me and will to you

spursfanatic
    spursfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

O.K. so I fell for a trick probably not the only one on here. But this guy says he is going to give me 30 days of baseball and basketball. So after 10 days he is 6-10 text me his picks today and basically I told him off for his lack of winners. So he cuts me off and won't refund my money in fact told me to f off s**k his you got the picture. I did tell him I was going on this forum but he didn't care said this forum was full of losers anyway and they would be on his site and become his customers. I have a spreadsheet with all the picks he gave me so what can I do yes I get it I won't get my money back but can these people be stopped.

spursfanatic
    spursfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I will give you an update the guy has dementia did forget he was suppose to cut me off so until yesterday I got his picks he had more 0-2 and 1-1 days then he did 2-0. So he has this big deal going saying for 750.00 this will be a deposit on the football season. So finally he corners me ans ask "so why have you not made the 750.00 deposit." I tell him I am not even yet from his baseball picks so he tells me that "unless I agree to pay him 750.00 for 10 months he is done with me." He also tried to say he had won 7 free picks in a row WRONG 2 days ago he lost with Tampa. Now I kept a spreadsheet of his picks and told him what his record was which he denied. So if you go with this guy he will get your money, not fill his agreement and then cut you off, unless you give him more money.