sicky123
    sicky123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opinions on Alabama +6 @ Florida ????????

Alabama just lost to Ole Miss. Were they looking ahead ?

Florida coming off a tough loss @ UK.

Shapes up for a good SEC battle tomorrow. What do we think gentlemen ?

IAMWINNER
    IAMWINNER's Avatar Become A Pro!

You got former asst coach Grant against Billy D.
    Better games to bet on.

sports zone
    sports zone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18558

I like Florida to cover the number

IAMWINNER

Looking at this again. Bama needs this game more than Florida. Florida is in the tournament regardless and Bama is on the bubble. The game is bigger for Alabama than Florida. Billy Donovan’s team is already a lock to make the NCAA Tournament. Anthony Grant’s team is not.

sicky123

Quote Originally Posted by IAMWINNER View Post
    Looking at this again. Bama needs this game more than Florida. Florida is in the tournament regardless and Bama is on the bubble. The game is bigger for Alabama than Florida. Billy Donovan’s team is already a lock to make the NCAA Tournament. Anthony Grant’s team is not.
    I hear this argument a lot, but what about seeding ?

Florida is not ranked very high, and if they lose that might put them on shakey ground as far as seeding goes for the tourney. Wouldn't that be a concern here ? Seeding means a lot in the tourney.

IAMWINNER

Quote Originally Posted by sicky123 View Post
    I hear this argument a lot, but what about seeding ? Florida is not ranked very high, and if they lose that might put them on shakey ground as far as seeding goes for the tourney. Wouldn't that be a concern here ? Seeding means a lot in the tourney.
    Florida can lose this game regardless but the Purdue game is better to bet on. Bama is good at defense and Illinois is a much weaker opponent verses Purdue

jboy4
    jboy4's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Bama here

Dukebluejms
    Dukebluejms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

This is game is tough. UF is very tough at home, but Alabama has the athletes and bigs to match UF inside. However, I'm not sure if Bama has the shooters to compete with UF. Like another poster said above, I feel there are better games tomorrow.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Not taking any sides.. The easy over at 125 is where its at!!

sicky123

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    Not taking any sides.. The easy over at 125 is where its at!!
    Over with these 2 ?

You have some balls my friend!

Are you the fade type ?

drfunkmaster
    printing it

Over with these 2 ?

You have some balls my friend!

Are you the fade type ?
    yes the total for the game Bama/florida OVER 125.

I am not the fade type, i am not brock landers!!!

sicky123

yes the total for the game Bama/florida OVER 125.

I am not the fade type, i am not brock landers!!!
    Not sure Brock Landers, but by fading I meant picking games based on the principal of fading the public.

If not I am curious as to why you like the over with these 2 teams ?

drfunkmaster
    printing it

Not sure Brock Landers, but by fading I meant picking games based on the principal of fading the public. If not I am curious as to why you like the over with these 2 teams ?
    Its stupid reasoning, ppl are gonna bash me.. But past 10 games for florida 9 have gone over 125 and one stayed under... As for bama, in their past 10 games, 6 have gone over 125 and 2 just missed the over of 125 by 1-3 points. So basically i look at it, in Bama's last 10 games, 8 have gone over 125. I know ppl are gona be saying that each team is different, and say all sorts of things. BUT i will take my chances on this at over 125...Trust me this is an OVER game..I have used this capping method and it has worked out quite well... Tail or follow.. Its your money not mine, i just thought i would post something about this game..

Also i dont care what the public does... Cuz even the public is right. everyone has their own theories.. I stick to my theory...

sicky123

Its stupid reasoning, ppl are gonna bash me.. But past 10 games for florida 9 have gone over 125 and one stayed under... As for bama, in their past 10 games, 6 have gone over 125 and 2 just missed the over of 125 by 1-3 points. So basically i look at it, in Bama's last 10 games, 8 have gone over 125. I know ppl are gona be saying that each team is different, and say all sorts of things. BUT i will take my chances on this at over 125...Trust me this is an OVER game..I have used this capping method and it has worked out quite well... Tail or follow.. Its your money not mine, i just thought i would post something about this game..

Also i dont care what the public does... Cuz even the public is right. everyone has their own theories.. I stick to my theory...
    Thanks for the thoughts. Don't see why people would bash, but some people are miserable (Most lose so that might tell you something). Just ignore em. Many different ways to win in this game. I know that much from experience even though at first I was a bit biased, and needed some "convincing".

gl tomorrow.

Kustac
    Kustac's Avatar Become A Pro!

important game for both teams trying to win the SEC regular season title

sicky123

Quote Originally Posted by IAMWINNER View Post
    You got former asst coach Grant against Billy D.
    Better games to bet on.
    Does this mean you think the line is dead on or more of a toss up where either team winning wouldn't surprise you ?

sicky123

Quote Originally Posted by Kustac View Post
    important game for both teams trying to win the SEC regular season title
    Yea. Didn't realize how much Bama "needs" this one when I first posted this. So many close loses this year. Kind of ridiculous! I always feel for teams that go through that, and especially when it costs them a bid into a tourney. I think Alabama is pretty safe though even with a loss tonight.

On the other hand I am sure the Gators are going to want it just as bad with a bunch of Seniors in their last home game. I think Parsons will be near 100% so that is key for Florida, because you don't know what you are going to get with the other guys. Maclin, and Tyus both have been disappointing. Tyus even more so now with the expectations preseason, and the fact he has been "going crazy" lately (making some terrible decisions). All would be forgiven in Gator nation with a big game tonight though I am sure.

sicky123

Looking around at vegasinsider it seems they opened the line at Florida -4.5...

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Florida def needs this win tonight because they could still lose at Vandy. Two losses would be baaaaadddddd

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Leaning Florida. But Alabama's defense is excellent, and, with that in mind, it's likely going to be no play for me. Should be a good SEC battle. (I'm looking into Purdue, Nebraska, Penn State, and Wyoming.)

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

Alabama the play here. Something is really fishy about this line.

RPI

Florida 11
    Alabama 88
    ---------------------------------

In 2007 RPI Florida 4 , Alabama 48, but the point spread was 13 in Florida. I think the books want you to hammer Florida. Alabama the play for me, not to mention SOS is very weak and a win on the road will be huge come NCAA selection day.

Good luck

tar_baby
    tar_baby's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

first thing in the morning, I bought 3 pts and took FLA -3 @ -160, then doubled down on the FLA ML @ -240... because I don't see ALA winning in the swamp tonight, but I do believe it is going to be close... FLA might even cover the -6. although zephyr is right about 'bama defense! FLA can play defense, too... it could be a lowscoring fistfight in the SEC tonight. why did I decide to f%%k with this game?

RidetheTide
    RidetheTide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

yes the total for the game Bama/florida OVER 125. I am not the fade type, i am not brock landers!!!
    Have you bet on bama before? Under under under. Game total 1H and 2H. Do it its paid off for me more than anything else this year.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alabama is on the bubble, needs the game a lot more than Florida who is "in" and has 2 game lead in their SEC Division.
    Alabama cannot shoot well but plays great "D", if your gonna bet, take Ala and the points. Small.

RidetheTide
    RidetheTide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

And jmo, but the books have been against Bama all year until they realized that they were actually a decent team. The majority of the public sees a Florida team that has been great in the last couple of years, ranked 14th nationally, and playing an ill represented 19-9 Alabama team that has not lost at home but has struggled on the road. I am guessing this is why over 65% of the public is on Florida tonight. 6 points is a lot to beat an in-conference team that has not lost to anyone else in the same conference by more than 5 all year. Obviously Bama +6 is my bet, but my real money is on them 1H +3. They have been great in the first half almost every game this season, and when they have lost it has been in the second half. Just my 2 cents.
    GL

tar_baby

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM OVER!!!! very nice!

drfunkmaster
    printing it

CASH that OVER!!!!!!!!!!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

How can you be outscored by 25 in one half?

tar_baby

CASH that OVER!!!!!!!!!!

Jasonal_98
    Jasonal_98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Barring a nice run in the SEC tourney, I think the Alabama bubble just popped.