sicky123
    sicky123's Avatar Become A Pro!

PAC10 Guru's ? UCLA/AZ backers ? HELP ME

Unfortunately I have not been able to study the pac 10 like I have in previous years. Busy getting some things in line here. So therefor I have a hard time feeling very confident betting their games, and even worse we have brackets ahead of us. I have however caught a few of UCLA games, and I bet 2 pac10 games this year. First I took California over UCLA. I really wanted to slam this with what reading/stat work I was able to do, but I just couldn't pull myself to do it with the lack of tape.

Second bet was this past weekend. I caught AZ a bit last season when they were a bit under the radar in spots so I felt somewhat comfortable there, and it was no surprise that they have been pretty much the class of the PAC10 this year. Again though, haven't been able to watch much from them this year. I don't like teasers in basketball, but Saturday brought a few opportunities. I put AZ in one @ +10... no way did I think UCLA could win that by DD.

How in the world did UCLA beat Arizona by 20 ? Did Arizona really not show up at all or what the hell happened ? Is UCLA that good ??

I don't know. YOU tell me.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

If you want to bet the PAC-10, fade KenPom

sicky123

Quote Originally Posted by Romanov View Post
    If you want to bet the PAC-10, fade KenPom
    Not really big into fading.

sicky123

Pac 10 people still asleep or what.

sicky123

Ding Ding

Its PAC10 time now, is it not ?

Noone around here follow pac10 ?

Romanov
    Diapason Knells

Im tell in ya: if ken pom has the win % of pac ten team a as 70% but the line says 75% , take the team a! Thats fading ken pom. I do it for pac ten. It wins

sicky123

Quote Originally Posted by Romanov View Post
    Im tell in ya: if ken pom has the win % of pac ten team a as 70% but the line says 75% , take the team a! Thats fading ken pom. I do it for pac ten. It wins
    Ok. I will be open to check this out. DO you post it in a thread ?

I still want get some opinions about the teams though !

Romanov
    Diapason Knells

Quote Originally Posted by sicky123 View Post
    Ok. I will be open to check this out. DO you post it in a thread ? I still want get some opinions about the teams though !
    yeah. in my "this system picks favorites". if you see a pac-10 play, sometimes it was because of the ken-pom fade. othertimes it is because of other reasons. just ask

sicky123

Ok.

Thanks