carmeloso80
    carmeloso80's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm Taking Maryland Straight up tonight!

Keep in mind, Maryland is alma mater! I had a great week and feel my terps are going to come with the same intensity v-tech showed up with last night! As long as williams stays out of foul trouble my boys should be ok.

We take these guys tonight as we solidify a spot in the tournament!

Terps ML

I usually take the points, but I have done well this week that I can make this gamble! Now lets get these Tarheels!

Holdin Aces
    Holdin Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I have Tar Heels ml in a big parlay but I wouldn't care to lose that $50 for UNC to get beat. Hope I didn't make it to obvious that I'm a Duke fan.

freeze
    freeze's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does maryland have a chance to win umm yes do I see them winning umm no unc is filthy at home it maybe close but I believe unc wins this bol to u both tho

carmeloso80

Get on Wisconsin -11 as they will do what they should have done last week against Penn St.

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

MD is top 20 in all the categories and they need to win to give themselves a shot at the tournament it will be close

Jca6000
    Jca6000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Under$

I was leaning big on Maryland, Gary Williams will have his team ready to play tonight. Cliff Tucker is an underrated defense threat. His attitude however needs adjustment but normally he brings his A game come big games. Maryland teams work hard and except them to work exceptionally hard on defense tonight.

Going $2,000 on UNC Under (78). I think maryland wins this game themselves scoring in the low to mid 70's.

linehawk
    linehawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

I'm taking MD +6.5. I see game being decided by 5 points either way.

carmeloso80

Another winner with Wiscy! Not looking good for my terps, just not enough size.