Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Natty will manhandle UConn. Lay -2 and -4.

Guys, here's a writeup from Sports Network. I was going to do my own
    but have some other things to do. As soon as I saw the line I knew
    NATTY was the play. -2 is next to nothing for 1st Half at home, and -4
    is next to nothing considering late fouls if UConn is down.
    I'm laying both. Bearcats are definitely worth a bet here. They held Hoyas
    to 46 pts on the road. Coming home now to a very upbeat crowd.
    This win today should move them into the new Top 25 rankings tomorrow.
    NATTY gonna MAN UP and dominate this ball game.

other likes: Xavier -3, Providence +10

Sunday, February 27th, 12:00 p.m. (et)

The Sports Network
    By Pat Taggart, Associate College Basketball Editor
    FACTS & STATS: Site: Fifth Third Arena (13,176) -- Cincinnati, Ohio. Television: ESPNU. Home Record: UConn 13-3, Cincinnati 14-2. Away Record: UConn 4-4, Cincinnati 7-4. Neutral Record: UConn 3-0, Cincinnati 1-0. Conference Record: UConn 8-7, Cincinnati 9-6. Series Record: Connecticut leads, 5-2.
    GAME NOTES: The 14th-ranked Connecticut Huskies are set to do battle with the Cincinnati Bearcats in a Big East Conference showdown today at Fifth Third Arena.
    Back-to-back losses have dropped UConn to a rather mediocre 8-7 in Big East action, somewhat overshadowing the team's 20-7 overall record. Thursday's loss to Marquette was particularly hard to swallow, as the Huskies fell at home by a 74-67 final in overtime. The hope today is that they can improve a 4-4 mark in true road games.
    As for Cincinnati, it has recorded three consecutive wins to move to 22-6 overall and 9-6 in conference. Not only did the Bearcats manage to knock off Louisville during the current streak, but they also defeated Georgetown on the road this past Wednesday in a 58-46 final. Considering the fact that it owns a 14-2 home road this season, UC may even play with some swagger today.
    Connecticut owns a 5-2 series lead over Cincinnati, but the Bearcats have won the last two meetings.
    It is no secret that UConn depends heavily on the talents of Kemba Walker at the offensive end of the court. The Big East Conference Player of the Year candidate is scoring 23.0 ppg, and he has racked up 122 assists and 50 steals to date. The Huskies are posting 73.4 ppg while limiting opponents to 66.1 ppg on 39.2 percent shooting from the floor. Aside from Walker, Alex Oriakhi is the squad's only other double-digit scorer with his 10.4 ppg, and he tops the roster with 8.7 rpg and 54 blocks while shooting 51.9 percent from the floor. Walker poured in 27 points in the overtime affair against Marquette, although his 10-of-27 shooting effort wasn't exactly impressive. Oriakhi tallied 12 points and 15 rebounds for the Huskies, who shot just 36.4 percent from the floor and turned the ball over 17 times. An 18-6 deficit in points from the foul line also contributed to the loss.
    There is no question that the strength of this Cincinnati team is its play at the defensive end. The Bearcats are holding opponents to 58.2 ppg on 40.8 percent shooting from the floor, and they are outrebounding foes by nearly five boards per contest. At the offensive end, Cincinnati is mustering 69.4 ppg, and Dion Dixon leads the club with a modest average of 11.3 ppg. As for Yancy Gates, the only other double-digit scorer on the roster, he adds 11.1 ppg and 6.7 rpg to the mix. The win over Georgetown on Wednesday was significant for Cincinnati, as it marked the squad's first road victory over a ranked team in seven years. Dixon and Gates both scored 17 points against the Hoyas, and Rashad Bishop contributed 12 points. The Bearcats played tremendous defense, limiting Georgetown to 25 percent field goal efficiency.
    The scenario is always the same for UConn heading into any game, as Walker needs to shoot the ball with some level of success for the team to have a shot at earning a victory. Expect the Bearcats to smother the Huskies with strong defense and win this game. Sports Network Predicted Outcome: Cincinnati 66, Connecticut 59

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

jas0309
    jas0309's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the Cincy Pick

sammy85
    sammy85's Avatar Become A Pro!

That write up failed to mention G/Towns Wright and the injury suffered in the Cinncy game. No injury no Cinncy win. Uconn comes in Hungry should be a good competitive game

Snowball

Bearcats Opp PPG 58.2 (1st Big East, 4th Div I)

Huskies Opp PPG 66.1 (10th Big East, 60th Div I)

Snowball

-3.5 most places, majority betting UConn.

fine with me

RiverBoatGambler
    RiverBoatGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Son of biotch. I knew I should never had listened to a guy named snowball.