darkenergy
    darkenergy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

Which one I should take off the list? Sunday

Honestly I did quite well since Friday. Yesterday went something like 13-3, but nothing big yet (.25x each play)
    I just start a new way of capping by focus on the teams' stats on statfox only, no worry about public betting percentage, linemovement.....and shit around that nature.
    I honestly don't know much about other factors in each matchup like injury, revenge, let down spot, trap, etc....

Here's the early leans today, which one you don't like
    Rutger +3
    Lasalle -1.5
    Western Michigan Pk
    Provident +10
    South Alabama +1
    North Western +10 ***
    Marryland +6
    Washington -11.5
    Rider -5.5
    Manhattan +5 ***
    Iona -5***
    Perdue -1
    Indiana +14

*** strong play

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

i haven't gotten to the entire card yet, but i'd drop La Salle and Northwestern. La Salle has had some horrendous losses lately, while UMass has won a couple in a row and is playing good defense. Wisky is a terrible match-up for NU. the Mildcats don't have the bigs to match Leuer and Nankovil, and have really struggled since Shurna's injury (he just doesn't look right). going into the Kohl Center as a jump-shooting team is a recipe for disaster.

just my two cents, BOL to you today whatever you decide.

darkenergy
    darkenergy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

Thank you Biff for your depth..........I wouldn't know any of that info above hahaha.
    Honestly, my 3 favorite picks are Rutger, Manhattan, and Iona. But I try not to concentrate too much on those, as everytime I have a favorite picks, spend too much time think about it, play them larger than other, etc. at the end.....ya know how it went.
    Best of luck on yours today Biff