sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Drexel ML for 3.5k

Took drexel to beat the horrible towson team....haven't really followed these teams in the CAA but drexel have a lot to play for, while towson have lost 18 straight and their season is pretty much over.

Few weeks back drexel beat them by only 6 points but towson shot lights out from 3 and were dominated by drexel the whole game.

Got it at -350, so I'll get 1k with the win

sportman1313

wow, towson shooting lights out from 3point land....drexel needs to get its act together and take the lead and blow this game out. Let's go dragons

sportman1313

Towson makes a huge run to almost win/tie the game at the end but drexel holds on and wins 66-63. Congrats all Drexel ML backers and Towson +7.5 backers. Too close for comfort but will take it

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I wouldn't recommend doing that again.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Nice cash man. I'm guessing you were sweating it out pretty good!

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Nice hit but risk vs reward those are scary

sportman1313

i follow the caa in a general sense but not so much these two teams....I've seen them play before and towson are really THAT BAD this year and just chuck three's. A terrible rebounding team and ft shooting pretty inconsistent......no coinc, I was definitely sweating the fact that towson had the revenge aspect in the game and they were at home. Plus, it was their last chance to get in a win in the conference....refs actually called the game a little more so in favor of drexel for the most part, but this team is also pretty inconsistent and a very shaky road team. Nonetheless, felt it wasn't the best of bets but didn't think drexel would lose this one. MUHerd and can'tcallit....you're tellin me man lol. Got lucky towards the end as towson made a huge run....but I'll take it I guess