No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I had GW +15.5 in a tease

They led 39-38 with 11:23 to go and lost 57-41.

How is that possible?

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

u bet on ncaab and u ask us this question

these kids are students. they fail more often then not so this happens and it isnt the first time....

ridims

even in the nba .. i remember atlanta up by 13 against the bucks with 8 minutes left in the 4th and lose by 8.

ugabooga
    ugabooga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    these kids are students. they fail more often then not...
    Intended or not, provided the lulz

Tough loss nocoin, college ball or not that's a tough beat.

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 points over the finally 11 minutes is sick.

ridims

tough beat ya we have all been there but this guy keeps cring bout his bad beats. i admit i got pissed when UCLA blew there cover against oregon state a couple weeks back which they were easily going to cover but kept giving the ball up turning it over over 3 times in the final 2 minutes and not doing so which screwed me big time but seriously, its as if this guy keeps getting puzzled about these beats alot and doesnt realise he is wagering on kids to win him his cash

Counterfeit Cash
    Bets the under 95% of the time...
    Counterfeit Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

tough beat ya we have all been there but this guy keeps cring bout his bad beats. i admit i got pissed when UCLA blew there cover against oregon state a couple weeks back which they were easily going to cover but kept giving the ball up turning it over over 3 times in the final 2 minutes and not doing so which screwed me big time but seriously, its as if this guy keeps getting puzzled about these beats alot and doesnt realise he is wagering on kids to win him his cash
    You say it like he has no right to do so? I bet he's steaming right now over it, but he was pretty calm posting his frustration, what's wrong with him doing it? It's just the internet for goodness sakes...the guy wants to vent a bit, let him. Geez. 3 points in the last 11 minutes is enough to make anyone go nuts.

TrapperDapper
    TrapperDapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

3 points in the last 11 minutes is a little bit different than 3 turnovers in 2 minutes.

ridims

no see thats fine. really. i have no problem if he does vent and i've been there myself before. its just that this isnt the first time he asks the same question - "how could this have happened"?? Ya it really does suck but i'm sure he will get it back but please, im tired of people on here question why a certain team choked to screw them over. i mean, come on, realise you are wagering on a sport that is greatly dependant on students who will not make certain shots or become cold in the end of the game because they are kids and thats the bottom line. tbh lay cash on other sports if you dont trust it in this league

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by TrapperDapper View Post
    3 points in the last 11 minutes is a little bit different than 3 turnovers in 2 minutes.
    ya for sure that is awful. so your response to how this happened is?

he did ask us how this was possible....

recently texas only scored 2 points in 5 minutes to screw over my 1st half cover by 0.5 and to add, texas missed a layup with 5 seconds that could have won my ticket. this was against iowa state. so how the F did they cover against colorado on the road and be up by 15 today????

so if this team could only muster 3 in 11 minuites, well, texas only scored 2 on there home court in 5 mins against a putred iowa state team

bottom line - this league is highly unpredictable. if anyone says its not - they are lieing

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

ya for sure that is awful. so your response to how this happened is?

he did ask us how this was possible....

recently texas only scored 2 points in 5 minutes to screw over my 1st half cover by 0.5 and to add, texas missed a layup with 5 seconds that could have won my ticket. this was against iowa state. so how the F did they cover against colorado on the road and be up by 15 today????

so if this team could only muster 3 in 11 minuites, well, texas only scored 2 on there home court in 5 mins against a putred iowa state team

bottom line - this league is highly unpredictable. if anyone says its not - they are lieing
    I was on that one too.

ridims

that texas 1st half loss hurt and it stung for awhile. i mean. it was just painful the way they didnt cover.
    but i got it back + more on taking USC a couple nights ago.

i'm sure you will get this loss back nocoin im confident you will
    tough one for sure but these ridiculous things happen

gl in the future