freeze
    freeze's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok we are on a roll lets keep this goin byu vs sdst

So yesterday I lose the prinlceton game get a lot of haters I win my next game under in the iona game haters r no where to be found I finished strong annd we start the day off right w a miami oh -6.5 win now on to the next I'm takin byu + 4.5 yea sdst are 10-0 at home but they played all cupcake teams only real team they played was. Wichita st lol cmon now now they r playin a real team follow or fade but I'm tryin to keep this rolling so byu -4.5 it is good luck all

freeze

Typo sorry byu +4.5

GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Gotta disagree with you here.. I won't be against you but I don't like it one bit... BYU beats them handley at home, BYU is sweetheart team for public, yet line flies up almost 2 points.. .Also SDSU Defense will have scheme to stop Jimmer who will not play as well as he did in game one... Good luck

freeze

Yes but look at the matchups and its a diff year sdst played nobody at home sdst is like a high school team beating up on middle school teams at home this year I expected them to be 10-0 I believe they get their 1st lost today

freeze

Where's all my haters at funny y'all not in here talkin shyt about my pick I know u haters are blindly following me but don't want to post on forums I win jus the losing ones haha laugh at y'all we will continue as I look to go 2-0 today w this byu pick

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

good call, byu is annoying though. a bunch of white kids who can just shoot 3's.

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    good call, byu is annoying though. a bunch of white kids who can just shoot 3's.
    My man you can hate the team but never bet against a team u hate I learned that the hard way lol and if they can shoot and playin a team who only beat cupcake teams at home the obvious pick was byu but everyone seen how sdst is dirty at home w a 10-0 rec lol question will always stand who the hell did they beat at home now I'm not sayin sdst don't lose this game but I am sayin byu will def cover and bol to u and ur picks

freeze

Ok so its 38-35 at and no haters in this thread lol when they tried puttin me on blast and I guess shut em up when I won my miami oh I love my critics tho u keep me going its like lebron playin bak at clevland for the 1st time all the bulls but shitted on them I'm very sure tho u haters will come out if I do infact lose this game

freeze

Sorry typo boo's not bulls haha

freeze

Like I thought byu covers and sdst gets 1st home loss byu is not no cupcake team n I dissapprove of sdst ever being ranked 4th they can't handle no real teams as that was proven today still less then 2min left bbut its over