Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday ML Parlay CUSE ML, San Diego State ML Thoughts???

Guys the leading scorer for Georgetown is hurt and this is a revenge game at home for San Diego State....

CUSE ML

San Diego State ML

Any thoughts??

Also considering 4 team ML parlay

Duke ML @V-Tech
    Texas ML @ Colorado
    San Diego State vs BYU
    CUSE @ G-Town

Also can St Johns stay hot this weekend and beat Nova on the road?

Ice House

The books got me last week, It's time to get that money back baby...

also Sunday

Cincy ML vs UCONN
    Ohio State ML vs IU
    Mich State ML vs Purdue
    UNC ML vs Maryland

lets figure out a good play , I need as much info as possible b/c if I lose my money this weekend I'm taking a month off gambling.

craigpb
    craigpb's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8006

I'd rather take Duke, Cuse ML than SD St. Duke should win easy and I could easily see SD St losing.

Ice House

The thing about Duke is they are playing on the road and they have had some trouble playing on the road this year. The seem to not shoot as well on the road. I know Duke struggles against big athletic teams traditionally b/c they are a finesse team with primarily white boys that can shoot.

I don't know anything about V-Tech except for they are not ranked and Hokie fans are a bit crazy.... Do the Hokies have a chance , that arena will be rocking.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I don't know anything about V-Tech except for they are not ranked and Hokie fans are a bit crazy.... Do the Hokies have a chance , that arena will be rocking.

Hokies only dress 7 players for each game, and 4 players play 35 minutes or more each game. They will come out strong in the firstH, but will be gassed in the waning minutes. Much Like Celtics Thursday night. Strong until the 4thQtr, and could not really find the energy to finish with a limited bench.

Boxer300
    Boxer300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Sorry bout yesterday. Don't know what happened to CofC. Your Pitt ml, Davidson ml, and Long Beach ml would have hit

madworld
    madworld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I wouldn't touch the BYU vs. San Diego St. There will probably be better plays on the board. It will be more interesting when the lines come out in the morning.

Ice House

Yesterday I ended up going with Cleveland State, Valpo, UCLA, Pitt in one parlay and lost.

Then I did another parlay to chase with UCLA, PITT, and Santa Clara and won that one. So I ended up losing $120 on the day

Ice House

Okay how does this play sound for tomorrow?

3 Team Parlay
    Duke ML
    Cuse ML
    Texas ML

Ice House

3 Road teams and I have been burned on road teams so many times this year but I just feel like these teams win tomorrow.

rofacapper
    rofacapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

I had Santa Clara in a ML parlay too, crazy game. Felt lucky to be on the right side of it at the end.

Boxer300

That Santa Clara game was insane. It looked like they had no chance to cover. Then they almost pull off the cover in the 2nd OT but a last second tip in kept them from covering.

Boxer300

Glad you didn't take CofC like I did. Made up for it with USC later so had a decent day.