jonblaze2424
    jonblaze2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 347

What exactly does watching for line movement mean?

Hey guys....im fairly new to these boards, but I have been betting college bball for 2-3 years and have been somewhat decent, a little over 55%....but when I bet i strictly base it on the line, what i know about the teams, and make my pick. I have been reading about how watching late line movement can put games in your favor, or give you a different opinion, but I really don't know what that means. If it's not allowed to be discussed here then can someone PM me and give me a briefing on it? I've just been getting really into betting lately, and I have no idea what it means when people talk about this. Any insight would be great! Thanks

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

Quote Originally Posted by jonblaze2424 View Post
    Hey guys....im fairly new to these boards, but I have been betting college bball for 2-3 years and have been somewhat decent, a little over 55%....but when I bet i strictly base it on the line, what i know about the teams, and make my pick. I have been reading about how watching late line movement can put games in your favor, or give you a different opinion, but I really don't know what that means. If it's not allowed to be discussed here then can someone PM me and give me a briefing on it? I've just been getting really into betting lately, and I have no idea what it means when people talk about this. Any insight would be great! Thanks
    Usually doesn't mean much. Money moves lines most of the time. If one gets to concerned with line moves, it will probably confuse more than help. If you are capping at over 55% over 2-3 years, just determine a fair price and keep doing what you're doing.

PSABB
    PSABB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Jon, check your box....let me know if that answers your question.

jonblaze2424
    jonblaze2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 347

thanks guys....appreciate the input