Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Georgetown might not win another game this season...

I would not be surprised to see this once promising hoyas' season go down the drain with the injury to chris wright. They offense is going to become stagnant and much easier to prepare for. It's a shame watching the kid throughout his career and having him and his senior backcourt go out like this... As a big east fan i hope they pull it together, but i don't see it...

Just a heads up, BOL People
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pico

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

We need more threads like this....

Less "I'll never be SBR Pro because I'm a ghost or afraid of my wife!!" threads...

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ya never freakin know man. I watched Depaul beat someone`s ass last wek and they are horrible. Then Depaul loses by like one point to a much better team

Look at last night. I think a huge freakin dog won as a visitor in big time hoops. Ya never freakin know

Look at like 6 or 7 of the top ten lost this week end..Parity throughout the land is gonna make this years tourney fanfreakingtastic

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know about them not winning another game this season but.... I lost another $200 because of Georgetown last night and I thought they really lacked intensity and a sense of urgency.

Syracuse ML and San Diego State ML parlay Saturday sounds like a winner to me. But if I don't win tonight I'm going to have to take a long break from this.

hoya
    hoya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Yes it is a devastating loss. The backup is a freshmen who has seen limited minutes and has been inconsistent at best. There is a report saying Wright may be back for the big dance, but I can't see him being too effective.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

It's a shame, this squad is done...

Cincy stomped them today...

0-3 since the injury..