Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pitt ML, Davidson ML , Long Beach ML ????

Should I lock it in? Don't know a damn thing about Long Beach state will they def win? I usually don't like betting on teams I've never seen play or can't watch on tv.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

The ML parlay according to Pinnacle odds has a 48.11% probability of winning

Ken Pom says you have a 55.77% chance of hitting.

Tis up to you

Ice House

how are those percentages made up? Which team should I remove ? This looks like a winner to me. Any insight?

I feel confident in Pitt
    I just looked at Long Beach Schedule/results they are on fire
    Davidson is playing Elon.... If you are any good at basketball you wouldn't be playing for Elon right?

Wackabrew
    Wackabrew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

If you are asking questions like this then you should not be gambling. Taking large money line favorites is a recipe for disaster (especially if you do not know one of the teams!)

Ice House

I would agree that if you are taking large money line favorites and betting large amounts to win little amounts straight up that would be a recipe for disaster. However if you parlay money line favorites to win close to even money than it is a good alternative to betting against spreads.

I have found that in order to do this you should not bet on road teams. I have actually had success with ML Parlays and I am up $4,000 in the last 4 months. Recently I had $1500 in my account all house money.... that I lost on my recent cold streak due in large part to making bets while I was drunk.

The reason I ask about these teams is b/c I want to know if anyone has any insight on the Long Beach State and Davidson basketball teams.... On paper this matchups look good and a lot of times its game like this that you can profit off of b/c the books have sooo many games to cap this might be a good spot.

I have seen Pitt and West VA play and I feel confident in taking Pitt ML I just need to know for sure before I add Long Beach and Davidson... this is going to be a big play for me if I pull the trigger.

Thanks for any input guys...

Boxer300
    Boxer300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

I don't do a lot of ml picks but I would go with College of Charleston ml. App St will not hang with CofC.

Ice House

Its at App. State though... and App State has beaten some decent teams right?

Romanov
    Diapason Knells

The pinny probability was calculated by taking the implied probabilities of each moneyline and multiplying them. A basic rule of probability

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

romanov do u know who u r playin tonight for ur competition? old dominion is your opponent's pick.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells

Quote Originally Posted by Brian891 View Post
    romanov do u know who u r playin tonight for ur competition? old dominion is your opponent's pick.
    I'm not posting my plays on this site for a couple of weeks. I am going to be betting odd sports wherever I see an edge. I lost a lot of my br yesterday, a lot!, and I need to get it back to where it was to be comfortable betting mls in ncaab

Ice House

Do you guys like this ML Parlay
    Pitt ML
    Valpo ML
    UCLA ML

???

Boxer300
    Boxer300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

App St has beat some good teams? None that I can see. CofC is much better and they are 9-1 in their last 10. The game is at App St but I don't see CofC losing here.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

The Beach has been playing well lately but too often this season they have played down to inferior opponents. However they should be fine at home tonight and I don't see UCLA or Pitt losing 2 straight.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    Do you guys like this ML Parlay
    Pitt ML
    Valpo ML
    UCLA ML

???

this is better. i like Cleveland St (-440) a bit more than Valpo (-500),
    here are my bets in CBB tonight.

3 Team PARLAY
    Odds : 0.81 to 1 PARLAY
    CB ML-CLEVELAND ST to Win Even(-440)
    CB ML-PITTSBURGH to Win Even(-360)
    CB ML-UCLA to Win Even(-650)

3 Team PARLAY
    Odds : 1.30 to 1 PARLAY
    CB ML-KENT to Win Even(-155)
    CB ML-WESTERN CAROLINA to Win Even(-600)
    CB ML-VALPARAISO to Win Even(-500)

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

long beach state at those odds? they are on fire but cal poly has been streaking in conference play i expect a tite ballgame bet. 2 of the better teams in the league.