4.5* Eastern Michigan +8, 0.5* EMU ML +300
3* 1H Eastern Michigan +4 (its all or nothing)

Very rarely will u ever see me wager on the game, most of the time its always just 1H. I just feel that if we're gonna put our hard earned money into the hands of 19,20 yrs old boys that would prefer chasing skirts than work on their FT's....well we should limit the exposure of our $$$ in their possession. IMO, the more time they have, the more chance they have to **** us over. I think we all agree on that

I'm not exactly sure why, but this game just really jumped @ me when i was scanning the card. U've got a 1-9 team on the road, getting 8points from a team thats' wins 75% of its home games. In the same token, Ball St, (-8) beat EMU by 9 @ EMU about a month ago!
::boggle:: Honestly, i can't explain it. EMU is outscored by an avg. of 8.9ppg, hence the road record of 1-9. @ home Ball St's Avg Margin is 10.2ppg. Right? This **** don't make sense.

Its one of those games, that you gotta close your eyes and press "submit"

somethin to ease your mind...
Ball State is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Eastern Michigan
Ball State is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Eastern Michigan
Ball State is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games
H2H Trends....
Eagles are 4-1 ATS in last 5 meetings in Ball St.
Underdog is 4-1 ATS in last 5 meetings.
Road team is 5-0 ATS in last 5 meetings.
BoL....we're gonna need it...

-vai