Vaioice
    Update your status
    Vaioice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

2 10* Plays...My normal max is 5*.

Play#1 10* 1H Ohio St -don't give ****, i'm playing it...
    sorry bout last 2 POD's apparently i've lost the magic. well these 2 are right up my ally, better get on 'em as soon as they open. they're gonna move fast. Got another one comin as soon as i finish this one.

Ohio St is returning after just being DOMINATED by Purdue. I use the word DOMINATED. The score seemed close, but it wasn't. A friend said, the way Purdue was playing, they coulda beaten anyone that day...and i believe him. Still thats not a good enough for these Buckeyes, they're gonna wanna take it out on somone. And who better than the Illini, this is actually the very opponent we would want in this situation. Ohio St didn't exactly breeze through the game in Champaign. Was actually down @ halftime. So its not like they're gonna take Illinois lightly, which is perfect for us. Sullinger is gonna rally the boys, and they're gonna do what they do @ Columbus. Which is kick ass 1H (when they feel threatened).
    1H Buckeyes @ home avg. 38.9-24.1= 14.8margin
    1H Illinois away avg. 33.2-28.9= 5.7margin

IMHO the Buckeyes were never really threatened by Mich, or Mich St. which is why they didn't come out all pumped up. But they played with extra conviction and motivation in the 2H's of those games, because they knew there wa a chance they could lose. Having gone to the wire vs Illinois earlier this season, Buckeyes know they're not gonna be ablue to just breeze through this game. And having just lost, they're gonna wanna clamp down and lock up that #1 spot in the Big 10. Trends don't exactly back us up so i won't post 'em, but **** that! i'm a situational capper, and this game falls into the situtaions that i cap
    1H Ohio St - a gazillion, Take it to the BANK! I know i am.

Play #2
    1H Texas - a gazillion
    No stats, no trends, 'cause u've tailed enough of my 1H Longhorns' plays.
    U know how they perform @ home during the 1H. Now add motivation(if they're not gonna be motivated after a loss, don't know how else they would be motivated) but lets just refresh our minds.

After loss to Pitt
    11/23 1H 33-18 Texas vs SHSU
    After loss to USC
    12/11 1H 39-24 Texas vs TxSt
    After loss to UConn
    1/11 38-22 Texas @ TT
    After loss to Nebraska
    2/22 1H ???

So i lied about not bringing in stats and trends. Not like u needed to see them. Case in point, Longhorns just lost and are coming home. They're angry, and out for blood. Not gonna be a good day to be a cyclone. If there was a time to bet on 1H Longhorns, it would be now. Lets take 1H Texas to the bank!
    Somethin to ease ur mind...
    L3 Iowa St 1H on the road
    Feb 1 ISU 34 - 49 Colorado
    Feb 12 ISU 26 - 45 Kansas
    Feb 16 ISU 28 - 35 Tex A&M
    What do u think a pissed off, blood thirsty Longhorns' team is gonna do to the Cyclones. Like i said, wouldn't want to be a cyclone fan today.

-vai

P.S don't forget to hook the brother up with some points once u cash =p

ScreaminPain
    ScreaminPain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3172

I see you've spent some time 'capping these....Good Luck on your action!

PRiiMO
    BOM BOM
    PRiiMO's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow i really like the TEX play and cap

cobeez
    cobeez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Having a hard time pulling the trigger on the OSU spread. I agree with your rationale but a little skeptical still.

chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Texas alot. I think they will be ok.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

agree with both, nice write-ups. BOL with your plays.

Vaioice
    Update your status
    Vaioice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

missed the sweep cause rooster_eater can't hit a lay-up...

-vai

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Yeah it was almost like it was intentional. There was ALOT of money on Texas 1H. Two damn points. Luckily they covered the game though.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

nice work man