Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Nova - Cuse Prop Thread

Maalik Wayns -.5 to score more than Antonio Pena??

Bueller?

PRiiMO
    BOM BOM
    PRiiMO's Avatar Become A Pro!

steve nash is a f a g

Romanov
    Diapason Knells

? thanks for the input

ATP123
    ATP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

wayans took a ton of shots vs cuse last game if i remember right, heard it on the radio, the zone gave him a ton of shots

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

ya really, Lets talk about something important. Who wins this game. 2 ranked teams. Always risky.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Slam the 3 Point Prop, OVER 12.5. Syracuse zone is not doing it's job on shooters. Nova exploited them in the 1st match-up. Lots of teams lately been getting close to double digit makes BY THEMSELVES against the Orange. Orange usually do enough to add in anywhere from half a dozen up and they shoot better on the road.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells

Quote Originally Posted by spippen View Post
    ya really, Lets talk about something important. Who wins this game. 2 ranked teams. Always risky.
    gtfo

Romanov
    Diapason Knells

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Slam the 3 Point Prop, OVER 12.5. Syracuse zone is not doing it's job on shooters. Nova exploited them in the 1st match-up. Lots of teams lately been getting close to double digit makes BY THEMSELVES against the Orange. Orange usually do enough to add in anywhere from half a dozen up and they shoot better on the road.
    Im gonna look into this, do some math and get back to ya

Romanov
    Diapason Knells

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    It isn't a slam dunk. I would say they score 13 but thats not a big enough difference for be to bet on it

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Quote Originally Posted by Romanov View Post
    gtfo

That was in regards to the Steve Nash post, which is unimportant in this thread.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells

Quote Originally Posted by spippen View Post
    That was in regards to the Steve Nash post, which is unimportant in this thread.
    Lol. You got me

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I watch a lot of Syracuse basketball [big fan] and I can tell you lately they have been giving up threes early and often. Last four games, opponents have made I think an average of 6-7 threes in the 1st half alone. Add in some Orange threes and you've already got close to double digits by the half. Syracuse isn't great in the zone this year and their offensive players are undisciplined as hell. Triche, Joseph and Jardine will chuck up enough threes that all you have to do is have one of them be semi-hot and this gets done. Just my two cents, but last week was a lower number I think with West Virginia who was a horrible three point shooting team and they made 11 of 22. As long as Nova's shooters take their open looks, I think this will be done without a whole lot of sweating in the 2nd half.

Should note that I'd make sure Stokes is going to play before thinking about this though because he is a huge part of their game plan and stretches the zone. Everything I've seen indicates he will start.
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 02-21-11 at 05:36 PM.