jnyg
    College Hoops
    jnyg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Big Play Monday: Syracuse+4

Villanova rained down 11 threes in the first meeting at the Carrier Dome one game after Syracuse ended their 18 game winning streak to start the season. Stokes was a big part of that production and he is expected to be out again tonight. Syracuse will come in to Villanova tonight and even the season series, even though I hate Scoop Jardine and the boys and won't trust them during the postseason. Boeheim will not let his 2-3 be exposed again from the perimeter and Villanova will not be able to match their production from the previous meeting.Take Syracuse and the points tonight. I personally think they win outright but +4 or +4.5 is a whole lot of value here. Good Luck

jnyg
    College Hoops
    jnyg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

No one pays attention to my threads but I've posted 7 college basketball plays this CBB season on SBR on 4 threads that I started all in the last couple weeks and I'm 7-0 in those picks. BOL to any one who follows

venge
    venge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

good job. Make one thread and post all your picks in em. If you're as hot a you say, people gonna start lurking on the daily. Whats good for tomorrow?

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

haha takes a while for anyone to follow someones plays .. make one thread and start to keep track and people will follow ... if your not a name that someone recognizes most dont bother reading the threads cuz there are so many everyday

str8upslik
    str8upslik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

not bad, good call on tonight's game. will pay attention for future plays

MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen
    MysteryMung's Avatar Become A Pro!