grizzlies1
    grizzlies1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

COLLEGE BBALL IS FIXED! I am sick of this

I have had enough of this bullsh*t.

First of all I put 3k on St Marys to beat San Diego - the worst effing team in college bball and they go out of their way to lose.

Then I put 800 on a 7 team 7 point teaser to recoup everything back. I win 6 out of 7 apart from Richmond +13.5 @ Temple. How the hell do they lose by that many?

Yesterday I put 1500 on San Fran+18 at Gonzaga. The spread was 15.5 which was easily coverable they were playing great and Gonzaga struggling, but I decided to buy up to 18 because for safety and thank god I did. Down by 19 on last play of game and thankfully SF put in a 2 for a lucky cover.

Then today I have 1k on Denver -6 at home to awful South Alabama. Denver been blowing teams out at home and Bama sucks. Denver up by 14 at half time and ends up effing loosing by 1!!! Denver was cruising in the second half and hit a 3 just before the buzzer, it was called no good even though it clearly was. The refs said they couldn't review it (I have seen them reviewed in other games!). Denver loses the 3 and the momentum switches and Bama goes on like a 14-2 run.

FIXED

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

who got in the next games?

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

It's never wise to chase your losses. This time of the year is unpredictable in CBB. Sure some looked fixed, some team have nothing to play for making a lot games coin flips.

grizzlies1

Yeah Balco your right. I made a huge error with the St Marys game trying to chase some loses that day. I was up 35 units, lost 4 units on the day and for some reason put a sh*t ton on St Marys to try and chase a loss of 4 measly units! Just can't beieve they lost to San Diego.

Starfire probably going for UCLA later.

starfire

everywhere I look?
    everyone on Ucla
    Gl with that.

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

If you just realize that then it's too late. This sht has been going on from the beginning of time from Capon to Bugz. You have to deal with 1st halfs......2nd half and then the game. Depending on where the money is going dictates the half plays and the game. You're too honest. And I hate it when they take money from hard earn people.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

All sports are fixed. Know it, learn from it.

grizzlies1

Wait a minute so you really think college ball games are fixed? I only said it because I was p*ssed and was venting. Can someone explain to me how they are fixed?

And starfire not sure if your being sarcastic or not. I'm in no rush so if you strongly reccommend I stay away from UCLA I will but i've just looked at it objectively and they are he better team playing the better ball at the moment.

starfire

I'm a Bruins fan & I may play Cal

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

Watch them freethrows....tells you all you need to know. Won't put any effort into it or just throws it to hit the rim on purpose. And the one or two turnovers....make it look so good....you won't even know it.

somachino1
    somachino1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with you. If Wisconsin manages to beat Penn. St. by 12 and the game total isn't over 120 points I will never touch a college basketball game so long as I live. This week has been a bloodbath.

Phillth
    Phillth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

lol. you suck

kgindy
    kgindy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4845

You are right it is rigged I just got ****** had MD -8. Maryland up 11 fouls with 40 secs left guy hits two free throws then they turn it over with 7 left and let the guy score and win by 7. I even bought 2.5 pts WOW!

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

Quote Originally Posted by kgindy View Post
    You are right it is rigged I just got ****** had MD -8. Maryland up 11 fouls with 40 secs left guy hits two free throws then they turn it over with 7 left and let the guy score and win by 7. I even bought 2.5 pts WOW!
    buying points is a losing proposition in the long run.

think about why you are not allowed to sell points...before the next time you buy any more than half a point.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Maryland game was definitely fixed. How else do you explain a team, down by double digits, continually driving to the rim to score 2 points instead of shooting threes.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

take a walk pal and come back

I like Cal

shaq diesel 75
    shaq diesel 75's Avatar Become A Pro!

That Maryland game was a prime example of coaches and players playing to the number. If it was worth fouling with 50 seconds left down 11, why not foul with 44 seconds left down 11. Also, why go for 2 pointers 3 trips in a row down 11, easy to cover the number and make the boosters happy. I've always believed these oddsmakers get too much credit for their spreads, it's the coaches and players that play to the almighty point spread not the oddsmakers who make games that close to the spread.
    Example, if NCST was getting 6 they never would have let Maryland run out the shot clock they would have kept playing the foul game til they got to the number. Since they weren't gonna win and were under the number might as well let the clock run out.

grizzlies1

I just cleaned myself out on NC State +7.5 2H so I don't even have the option of UCLA anymore. Also smashed my phone at the end of the game just to rub some salt in the wounds. I'm taking a break.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16702

Have you guys noticed that if a team is winning at halftime, they usually blow the lead and the game in the 2nd half??? And that 2nd halfs there are alot more points scored????