HornyBullfrog
    HornyBullfrog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I got Temple -16 in a blowout!

someone please contradict me!

ECash
    ECash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6063

Wrong forum buddy. I like your enthusiasm though.

HornyBullfrog

not really, being it's David Banks' best bet today.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Its a -16 spread, which backdoor covers are bound to happen.

Evol
    Evol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2972

Indian Cowboy disagrees with you. He has St. Josephs + the points as his comp play.

ECash
    ECash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6063

Quote Originally Posted by HornyBullfrog View Post
    not really, being it's David Banks' best bet today.
    Then put "David Banks Best Bet Today" in the subject box. You say "I got Temple -16 in a blowout. Who's gonna contradict me?" Well, that sounds super gay and it's annoying to everybody. Just looking out for you man. Trying to help.

heleanth
    heleanth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8720

I guess this is becoming a chat forum.

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Just for the record, David Banks sucks at NCAA. He's much better at NBA though

HornyBullfrog

Yeah, I'll try and post correctly next time forgive me everyone.....I'll also try not to be as GAY anymore..

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Cannon
    Cannon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Solid!!!!!!!!!!

rafa martin
    !
    rafa martin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    toy hasta los huevos, i placed the bet -14.5 and hit at 14,, toy cansado de esto,,,, too much work for not seen nothing in return, next bet i will put my 600 remaining in my bankrool and of course it will be a lose,, the 3 picks i wanted to play in cbb today, they won eassily old dom and over, richmond too,, but at the end i came late to those games,(always something wrong happens) and bet heavy on this game,,,last night same,,, my two biggest bets over and under in college 2 half, i losed them in the point 76.5,so 76 in the over,and viceversa the under,,, tomorrow i will be bankrutpcy once again,, my last 675 usd will be bet in the over of nba over 270 points, i have no patient to keep on growing at such steady pace , all this drawbacks get to me and i lose my patient and discipline so the ******* bookies will be happy,,,,, if anyone knows how to do it better, please advise and teach me,, i accept all kind of advices but pleasse be honest,,,,, aren't you guys tired of this form of investments at times? you will see tomorrow if i am bankrupt, i will deposit the last 15,000 usd,,, and place bets for the amount of 1000 each,,, to hell with this boring flat bet and 20 dollars bet,, that with all the variances involved in sports betting, makes me stay in front of the computer for a 40-50 plus or minus dollars/euros ast the end of the day,,,,,,, anyone wants to share a steady winning secret with me?

tks so much to all of you,, and please win for me,, and you of course,,, and do not give your hard earned money to those cabrones bookies, act smart and wise, not like me.

Cannon

Learn English?

bankrool (What is That)

rafa martin
    !

Quote Originally Posted by Cannon View Post
    Learn English?

bankrool (What is That)
    if i understand english i guess bankroll is the remainder of money i have left in my account,, at least for today,, tomorrow it will be maybe zero,,,, maybe if i get lucky back to 3000 in both of my account, and then start the patient and discipline money management once again,,,, should you have anything to tell me i would truly appreciate but be smart please,,, i speak several languages but my mother'S language is spanish that is why maybe you got a hard time understanding me,,,,pour le occassion ces'T parlez francaise o molto mejore in italiano,, who cares the botton line is to win,, and this what i am seeking in this forum intelligent ways to become a winner,, but tonight i wll be back to my bad behaviors 2750 euro in the over and just see how this jocks miss layups one after another

rglopez
    rglopez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

Thanks for the easy winner, i faded the hell out you and probably would not have touched this game had it not been for you

Cannon

no winners in this forum. Everyone loses.

DodgerFreak
    DodgerFreak's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yup, over was easy

rafa martin
    !

Quote Originally Posted by DodgerFreak View Post
    Yup, over was easy
    placed all my remaing balance in the over,,, about 1800 usd,, so now i am back to 3000,,, now start again the steady and slowly pace of growing up..... by now i just know that with all the variance involved in sports betting is much better to place between 3-6 high size bets,, that 20-25 bets of 10-20 euros,,, even hitting 6 out of 10, the growing pace is so slowly that one must have enormous patient....

really nobody wins at this forum? i do not believe that,,, nsboex was up 30000 us dollar in only two months and i truly believed what he said... good luck to all,,, easy hit