Nebraska -2 over Oklahoma

Nebraska wins and covers in a much needed conference road win

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

this is my favorite play of the night.

Goraq
    Goraq's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes sir, Jeter/diaz will be solid; mccray/walker/richardson will produce, skers defense will dominate oklahoma under 60

Goraq
    Goraq's Avatar Become A Pro!

also have:

xavier -8
    GT +2.5
    Duke/Virg over 61 1st H L
    Louisville/cinci over 60.5 1st H L
    Last edited by Goraq; 02-16-11 at 06:58 PM.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

I've been telling people all season how bad this OU basketball team is. I've only put money on OU twice this season, when they played Texas Tech and Baylor. Both games were at home. OU was an underdog in both of those games and won straight up.

I like OU to win tonight. I took them at +2. This might be the last game they win all season.

Cuse0323

gotta love the two phantom foul calls on 3 pt shots, 6 undeserved FT's for OK.

Cuse0323

what a joke of a game, makes a prayer and it's only a 2 so they don't realize they have to foul. and the awesome nba and 1 continuation before that. incompetent refs for the win.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I've been telling people all season how bad this OU basketball team is. I've only put money on OU twice this season, when they played Texas Tech and Baylor. Both games were at home. OU was an underdog in both of those games and won straight up. I like OU to win tonight. I took them at +2. This might be the last game they win all season.
    OU didn't win but they covered so I won.

I'm amazed that no one on the court knew that was a two point basket at the end. I knew it was a deuce as soon as it left his hand. Then Nebraksa rushed the ball down court and jacked a three point shot even though they were winning by 1. Crazy finish.

clc49
    clc49's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

regardless of whether or not they should have known that was a two, the refs should have reviewed it when it happened with 3.7 seconds left... if they feel it is important enough to review it after the game was over then they have to stop it immediately...not to mention the continuation call on the possession prior was not even close... nebraska hacked him and then he took two additional steps and lays it in...it wasn't a shooting foul...they should have had it under the bucket and probably would have missed on the next shot... this game was pathetic all around i feel like i just wasted 2 hours of my life... ive seen plenty of high school games with more talent than what was on display tonight... absolute joke

Tower
    Tower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4571

Quote Originally Posted by clc49 View Post
    regardless of whether or not they should have known that was a two, the refs should have reviewed it when it happened with 3.7 seconds left... if they feel it is important enough to review it after the game was over then they have to stop it immediately...not to mention the continuation call on the possession prior was not even close... nebraska hacked him and then he took two additional steps and lays it in...it wasn't a shooting foul...they should have had it under the bucket and probably would have missed on the next shot... this game was pathetic all around i feel like i just wasted 2 hours of my life... ive seen plenty of high school games with more talent than what was on display tonight... absolute joke
    You're completely wrong, look at it again. It was a great call and it wasn't even close.

clc49
    clc49's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

agree to disagree

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

horrible call nebraski really suks dick on the road

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Going to be some easy wins with whoever gets either of these teams in the NIT