freeze
    freeze's Avatar Become A Pro!

easy pick for 2/28/11 nova vs nd critics welcomed

Good nite yesterday let's pick up where we left off going 3-1 on the day not bad
    nova is 3-13 ats last 16 following a ats loss 0-8 last 8 games following a double digit loss at home 0-6 ats last 6 games overall anotherwards nova is not doing so well against the spread at all
    Nd is 4-0 ats last 4 games as a fav 0.5-6.5. 5-1 ats last 6 home games 17-7 ats last 24 vs b east. 7-2 ats last 9 as a fav they are also flawless at home 16-0 and I do not in ne circumstances see them losing here now you ask do they cover yes nd covers -4.5. Villanova has been struggling past few games and I don't see them turning it up a notch against nd nd will soon be 17-0 at home and 5-0 ats last 5 games as a fav
    NOTRE DAME -4.5 GOODLUCK

freeze

Neone on them or whose betting nova id like to hear

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22719

I think ND needs to keep the momentum for the big east tourney. And they are tough at home. BTW. Misread your UW. Post and took WSU. Time was short to place the bet. Got lucky. Thanx for your time posting

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by shopbar picks View Post
    I think ND needs to keep the momentum for the big east tourney. And they are tough at home. BTW. Misread your UW. Post and took WSU. Time was short to place the bet. Got lucky. Thanx for your time posting
    Yes me to they are very good at home so we will def see comme game time I'm glad you won ur bet gj have you ever done this though rushing to bet a game the team wins that you bet but when u check ur bets u bet the wrong team by mistake now that's the worst feeling I've done it once or twice lol

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

Notre Dame does have a tendency to win by 1,2, or 3 points alot so i could see them win in a close game....as much as i like Notre Dame it seems Nova may be the play as a dog....Nova has been favored in their last 10 games..i have been fading them but now there geting 5 points at my book...just moved up from 4.5...........they may be right play as a dog especially if the line moves to 5.5 or 6 tomm...buy the hook if neccesary

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22719

LOL More times than i will admit to and usually with different results.

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    Notre Dame does have a tendency to win by 1,2, or 3 points alot so i could see them win in a close game....as much as i like Notre Dame it seems Nova may be the play as a dog....Nova has been favored in their last 10 games..i have been fading them but now there geting 5 points at my book...just moved up from 4.5...........they may be right play as a dog especially if the line moves to 5.5 or 6 tomm...buy the hook if neccesary
    That's the risk I'm taking tho bc I don't see them losing at all at home to them I'm hopin they do by at least 5 and tho nova may have been fav all 10 games they r 1-9 ats they suck at covering I also think they are beat down losing to cuse then saint johns now gotta face nd I don't see no momentum there I think nd will pull away towards the end of the 2nd half

ksatch
    Stripper Faceplant
    ksatch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3052

Nova have only been underdogs twice this year. Covering both times on the road and winning outright once (Uconn, Cuse). Anybody would have a horrible ATS record playing in the Big East and being favorites that much. Pitt is closest with being underdogs 3 times and a push once. I think im going to wait till the public bets ND into the toilet, then take Nova

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

Yea like i said Nova is the play when they are a dog

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by ksatch View Post
    Nova have only been underdogs twice this year. Covering both times on the road and winning outright once (Uconn, Cuse). Anybody would have a horrible ATS record playing in the Big East and being favorites that much. Pitt is closest with being underdogs 3 times and a push once. I think im going to wait till the public bets ND into the toilet, then take Nova
    Ok well you just said ats record yes I agree w u on that so they are 1-9 ats and 4-6 su in the last 10 fav in all 10 games losing 6 of them what I'm tryn to say is I don't see villa havin no momentum goin into this game losing their last 2 game gettin worn down I just don't know and one think I do dislike is everyone jumping on nd as well I'm not much of a publc player tho I do bet the public sumtimes cu they are not always wrong I feel comfortable at gettin the line at 4.5 if it were to go up 6.5 I would rethink n it would be a no play for me but I got em already at 4.5 so we will have to wait n see wish u the bol buddy

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Over or under 139 total points in this one? I think OVER might be an easy play here....

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Over or under 139 total points in this one? I think OVER might be an easy play here....
    I disagree. I don't really see a 73-67 game, I think the final will be more around 67-61. I like ND ML and under.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Why even bother trying to cap the Big East.... it's almost as unpredictable as trying to work the MAC or Big West....

ex50warrior
    ex50warrior's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25052

Quote Originally Posted by JMUplayer View Post
    Why even bother trying to cap the Big East.... it's almost as unpredictable as trying to work the MAC or Big West....
    Amen to that. Nova's been underachieving for weeks but I'm afraid to lay 5 or more against them. I'm passing on the game but good luck.

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

one idiot says its the lock of the century and now another one says its an easy pick.... I really hate you guys but I hope you are right

Holdin Aces
    Holdin Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Should be a good game and I think ND is the play but I might take them ML instead of ats. Good luck with the play.

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

why do I even click this thread?
    I knew u would say nd (square side)

Lockitup1x
    Lockitup1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck with your selection

freeze

Thx n wish everyone the bol ny this 139 over under is tricky I had to lay off y they put that line so low I was on the over at first but its a no play for me cuz I don't know

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

light ATS and heavy ML notre dame @ home.

kidkonggolf
    Update your status
    kidkonggolf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2507

Agree...ND very good at HOME. ND rolls tonite. BOL

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by GoldRush7 View Post
    one idiot says its the lock of the century and now another one says its an easy pick.... I really hate you guys but I hope you are right
    Man who said lock I'm not liking that that word has to go I know this wasn't an easy pick lol had to grab attention tho I don't know I just believe nd has it in them n w nova having no momentum I don't see nova covering no way in hell nd loses at home here so I'm risking the 4.5 points here being that I already tthink they will win this game so hopefully they cover here

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by freeze View Post
    Man who said lock I'm not liking that that word has to go I know this wasn't an easy pick lol had to grab attention tho I don't know I just believe nd has it in them n w nova having no momentum I don't see nova covering no way in hell nd loses at home here so I'm risking the 4.5 points here being that I already tthink they will win this game so hopefully they cover here
    There is another thread where guy is claiming lock of the century... It's shit like this that makes me not want to play this game. Sometimes I wish I just didn't get on the forum lol

nobull
    nobull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6141

will nova win another game this year? my heart tells me to bet ND, but my head says nova will wake up this game

IAMWINNER
    IAMWINNER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking at Massey,Kenpom,Teamrankings as a reference you willl need +5 to win or tie. Take ND -4.5
    4.5 is available at the Greek GL

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah this one seems way to simple with a team that is 1-9 ATS in their last 10 [Villanova]. Could see this covering, but I don't think it's by much and if it gets over 5, I'd kinda like Nova. Nova plays good defense still, they just haven't shot worth a damn.

freeze

Gold don't let no one choose ur bets for u by what u read if ur uncomfortable w the game make it a no play and eagles yea like sumone said they were favs in all 10 past games favorites and lost 6 outta 10 s.u I don't know I'm goin w my gut here

IAMWINNER

Nova is reliant on Fisher, you shut him down and the team collapses tonight.

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by starfire View Post
    why do I even click this thread?
    I knew u would say nd (square side)
    You clicked cuz it says critics welcomed hahaha I love it keep it coming I guess ima prove you wrong like I proved you wrong in the uconn game so let's get it

freeze

I've waited almost 16 hours already for this game if time doesn't go ne more slower damnn got a lil over 2 hrs left to get amped for the game

IAMWINNER

Quote Originally Posted by freeze View Post
    I've waited almost 16 hours already for this game if time doesn't go ne more slower damnn got a lil over 2 hrs left to get amped for the game
    Freeze, are you on the Texas game

freeze

Its a no play for me I'm leaning texas tho I do like how the line dropped but I still won't touch it

freeze

Winner who did u end up takin

freeze

10 more mins been waiting for this game seems like forever now we can settle all this finally no matter what side you choose best of luck to you and ur picks let's get it

mjslovin
    mjslovin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nova needs the win worse. I'm sorry but they will play with a sense of urgency and get a WIN. The Wildcats on the moneyline is the play.

12 Last