Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Louisville @ Cincinnati, (Wrong Team is favored)

Listen,

This is a very big game for Cincy as they are in danger of not dancing come march. However, Louisville is an outstanding road team in conference , and Cincy has not beat anybody this year. They are not going to make the tournament , and will be the odd team after the big east gets 10 teams in.

Lets take alook at Cincy wins in conference.

Seton Hall (w/o Hazell)
    DePaul twice
    Rutgers
    South Florida
    St John's

Vegas seems to be very comfortable with cincy tonight, but i just do not see it. Louisville is fully healthy for the first time all season long tonight.

Pitino should have no problem gettin this road win...
    Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 02-16-11 at 03:23 PM.

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Thanks for your thoughts. Was leaning Cinci, but appreciate your views on Louisville and the Big East. Prolly will sit this out. Good luck if you play it.

dozer
    dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hahaha. Louisville kid. Me think you are going to be extrememly sad around 9:00 tonight.

Wonder why louisville averages 74 points a gaime, but their team total is 64 tonight. Oh yah, and the wrong team is favored. U have that right, so what that does that tell you?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Cincy should be -2 on their home court, I got Louisville 2.5 better on a neutral court.
    Line is razor sharp, if I had to bet it, I'd take the points, but I don't have to bet it, so I won't.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

I got louisville atleast 4.5 on neutral site, ILL SAY IT AGAIN CINCINNATI IS NOT A NCAA TOURNAMENT TEAM! Louisville is legit top 15....

dozer

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    I got louisville atleast 4.5 on neutral site, ILL SAY IT AGAIN CINCINNATI IS NOT A NCAA TOURNAMENT TEAM! Louisville is legit top 15....

i agree with you, but what does that have to do with tonights game???? top 15 teams dont lose to teams that need deperate wins????? check mondays scores.....

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

nothing for today dozer, i was commenting on steve nash's neutral site line...

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

Oooooooooooooooooooooooo kurrriiiiiiiiccccccccccccccc with another 3333333333333333333333333333 oOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by dozer View Post
    Hahaha. Louisville kid. Me think you are going to be extrememly sad around 9:00 tonight.

Wonder why louisville averages 74 points a gaime, but their team total is 64 tonight. Oh yah, and the wrong team is favored. U have that right, so what that does that tell you?

how about pace of play you ragtag fuk? Cincy will slow this game down more than likely

dozer

ok. in another thread you said the over looks good. tpowell, which is it?

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

I also said the officiating would send this game over..... try to pay attention pal

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

you should always betting non ranked home favs against ranked dogs. if you only played these during a season you would hit like 80 percent. really i dont know but it is the easiest way to make money in college bball. no handicapping or analysis required.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    you should always betting non ranked home favs against ranked dogs. if you only played these during a season you would hit like 80 percent. really i dont know but it is the easiest way to make money in college bball. no handicapping or analysis required.
    wrong. 60 percent in its best year