flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

I wanna win money on a consistant basis and I think YOU DO TO

I found a way everyone can win successful year round and not have to even think of the outcome of a game. Only 3% of bettors win money on a year round basis. There is a guy named Vegas Vic who puts his plays in the Philadelphia Daily News (Im pretty sure thats the paper he's in). The guy is a moron and rarely wins, he may win every now and then but absolutely has 0 chance on winning in the long run. I've been fading this guy for years but now that I'm in college I cant get the Philadelphia Daily News anymore. I've been looking all over online but can't find it so If someone can let me know we can start posting his picks and fading them right now.

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

I'll look for it I live in central pa and might be able to find it. Does he have daily picks?

dise-pa
    dise-pa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4269

call the paper and get it or see how much the subscription cost????If you can't find someone in Philly..

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Dude the paper sits in wawa in most areas in philly and new jersey you just have to walk in pick it up and look in the back of the paper for vegas vics picks... he usually has 1 or 2 (somedays none but rare), remember what they are and then put the paper back and not even pay... then please post.. I'd do it myself but I dont have a car on campus