saratoga1927
    saratoga1927's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please, does anyone have good reason(s) not to play NC/Wake Game over?

I know Wake has trouble scoring but they don't defend either. NC ain't no great shakes on D and they love to run it up the floor on Offense. With this line it looks like the game will be even more up & down the court the last 15 minutes with NC having a double digit lead. Any good reasons for the Under would be appreciated.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Ill tell you one thing, I'll never go under with UNC again.
    The first glimpse they have at the basket, the shot goes up....whether there up 20 or down 20.

raiderfootball46
    raiderfootball46's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only game I went under with UNC i won, the Dukie game but that was to close for comfort.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

well, i'm not going to talk you out of it, but i was just about to play the NCSU/WF over 144 on Sunday before i remembered my golden rule of overs: never take the over unless you're confident that both teams will show up. Sunday's final score: NCSU, 80-55. went under by almost ten because Wake didn't show up. BOL whatever you decide, but UNC's defense is solid and Wake is bad enough to be held to 60 or less.

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree, I find it hard to believe Wake will score over 65. If they score exactly 65(best case scenario), UNC has to score 90...its def possible but theres gotta be an easier play out there.