flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Ohio State will BOOF That ass tuesday night

Its the kid back again like always and the question for the streets is "Will Ohio State boof Mich State a new assshole tuesday night?"

If you didn't see last night I made a tread about Syracuse killing the West Virginia Vaginaiers and your goddamnn right they did.

1. First let me say Mich State Blows the dill
    2. Second OHST is pissed about being pushed back all the way to 3 just because they lost their first game of the season to a very great Wisconsin home team.
    OHST and Mich State hate eachother so no doubt they are fired up.
    3. I hate Mich State, Motha Fuk Mich State, they are worst then PSU and they are going to be wiped up all over the court.

OHST -12.5 will win by 30.. put a couple hundo on that shitt and sit back have a few cold ones and go up big and laugh ur asss off at Mich State
    Points Awarded:

ThugLyfe gave flakeandbake 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DaBlueHen
    DaBlueHen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Classic night of going up huge in the dorms. BOL KID!!!!!

DaBlueHen

Any other games to watch? You have been hot kid

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

It won't be that easy. Michigan was once thought to be a top 5 team. They have the talent, but their level of play was poor. They can only play better, and they will. Books have adjusted Michigan St spreads, and now there is value with Michigan St.

DaBlueHen

Michigan st blows.

flakeandbake

Yeah Mich State was once thought of to be a top 5 team bc a bunch of retards thought they were nice. Idk if you have been living in a cave lately but they are overated as hell and their 2 best wins this year are vs PSU and UCONN. Uconn is the 2nd highest overrated team besides MSU. MSU has become a skid mark on the underpants of the Big 10. Pretty sure OHST beat Purdue by about 20-30 at home this year, and purdue spanked MSU, and Miss State lost by 30 at Wis 2 weeks ago, if OHST doesn't win by 20 that would shock me.

flakeandbake

Hulihans TX you can go print this forum out and crumple it up and stick it in your ear

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by flakeandbake View Post
    Yeah Mich State was once thought of to be a top 5 team bc a bunch of retards thought they were nice. Idk if you have been living in a cave lately but they are overated as hell and their 2 best wins this year are vs PSU and UCONN. Uconn is the 2nd highest overrated team besides MSU. MSU has become a skid mark on the underpants of the Big 10. Pretty sure OHST beat Purdue by about 20-30 at home this year, and purdue spanked MSU, and Miss State lost by 30 at Wis 2 weeks ago, if OHST doesn't win by 20 that would shock me.
    What are you talking about??? MSU lost to Uconn and split with PSU

flakeandbake

I know they split with PSU and thats prob the best win they had in the big 10 all season.. and sorry about uconn

flakeandbake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ty1p0ZlCXw

This is the song ill be playing after the OHST game after I put 350 straight cash homie on them

NUCKYTHOMPSON$$
    NUCKYTHOMPSON$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Take Nova and Mississipi st instead.Gl

flakeandbake

Yeah Sike I would not be slightly surprised if Nova shitt the bed and got upset on the road... remix of the providence game

NUCKYTHOMPSON$$
    NUCKYTHOMPSON$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by flakeandbake View Post
    Yeah Sike I would not be slightly surprised if Nova shitt the bed and got upset on the road... remix of the providence game
    Nova is due for a win and Seton Hall won the super bowl last week and two of their players got kicked out of the team last week.

BOBBYW
    BOBBYW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7198

Too many points...