head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

Early Leans for Tuesday...

Maryland & Marquette are 2 that have caught my attention early...

head_strong

VT was a 5.5pt dog when these teams met on 1/20, the Hokies pounded the Terps winning that game by 17 (74-57)...VT lead wire to wire, they jumped Maryland early and never looked back getting out to a 12-0 lead in the first 4 minutes. The key difference in that game was Erick Green, every time Maryland tried to make a little run he would make a play and extend the lead right back (he finished 12-16 fg career high 24 pts). Not to say this isn't a big game for VT but I think this is the biggest game of the year for Maryland, the Terps have no impressive wins thus far and if they have any hopes of increasing there chances of getting a tournament bid this would be a good starting point.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I like Miami FL to bury NC Greensboro.

When is Gergia Tech playing again. They have laid down for the year. Good fade.

head_strong

GT plays at home against Chattanooga on Wednesday, doubt I touch that.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

When ever thwy get back into conference play then its time to fade. They have lost 5 straight Halves of play in a row.

head_strong

@ Duke Sunday, think you can make that losing 7 straight halves of play...

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Quote Originally Posted by head_strong View Post
    VT was a 5.5pt dog when these teams met on 1/20, the Hokies pounded the Terps winning that game by 17 (74-57)...VT lead wire to wire, they jumped Maryland early and never looked back getting out to a 12-0 lead in the first 4 minutes. The key difference in that game was Erick Green, every time Maryland tried to make a little run he would make a play and extend the lead right back (he finished 12-16 fg career high 24 pts). Not to say this isn't a big game for VT but I think this is the biggest game of the year for Maryland, the Terps have no impressive wins thus far and if they have any hopes of increasing there chances of getting a tournament bid this would be a good starting point.

Good write up. I also like the fact Va Tech is coming off a blow out win of Ga Tech. Maryland might catch Va Tech feeling over confident.

BOBBYW
    BOBBYW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7198

gl..

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Greensboro ML

Trap game for the U

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by head_strong View Post
    @ Duke Sunday, think you can make that losing 7 straight halves of play...
    Fade City, on the corner of Loser Lane. On the top floor of the Brick City apartments.