tshafer
    tshafer's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is why I am an idiot gambler lol

Deposited 500 dollars onto Betdsi, and got it up to 1180, last night decided to bet on some tennis that i knew nothing about and went all the way down to 505 dollars...yeah true degenerate. Than I get so mad that I play blackjack, and get it up to 800 and than blow it all and get to 500 again. Than i get so mad that I take the 500 dollars and put it on Kansas -3.5, so now if they lose I have no more gambling money. Truly a degenerate, and should not ever gamble again!

Tower
    Tower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4571

I agree, but GL anyway! (well I hope we both win, I'll be on KSU at +7 unless that rises more)

tshafer
    tshafer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah just hope I win my grandmother passed away last night and decided to go crazy since i couldnt sleep! should of just took the night off, i hope i win just so i have money to mess around with

PRiiMO
    BOM BOM
    PRiiMO's Avatar Become A Pro!

bro sounds like you are having a hell of a time with that $500. isnt it fun??? its called gambling

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betting on things you know nothing about is -EV

In other words, stop doing it. Its not even the funds on that bet that only matter, its just taking you out of your zone and what you do. Winning can be a rhythmic thing. It can important to just be consistent and stick with your bread and butter.

GL on your play

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

You and I are very alike my friend

Tower
    Tower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4571

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    Betting on things you know nothing about is -EV

In other words, stop doing it. Its not even the funds on that bet that only matter, its just taking you out of your zone and what you do. Winning can be a rhythmic thing. It can important to just be consistent and stick with your bread and butter.

GL on your play

Hey Warrior, are you making a play tonight on KU/KSU?? All I saw was your Hawaii thread....

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tower View Post
    Hey Warrior, are you making a play tonight on KU/KSU?? All I saw was your Hawaii thread....
    I'm staying away from that one, if I had to lean it would be Kansas