lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

kansas is only strange if and only if....

the reason y bettors lose and vegas makes the money and we dont is cause vegas tries to put a certain thought in our mind that normally someone with any knowledge has that watches these games as much as we do wouldnt have!!! they create a line that is low and has the doubt in our mind that kansas st is a live dog correct , no they move line up to 6 to even drive us more crazy right, they balance off there books getting money on both sides of the game and we are left more times than night regretting it the next day right? well i have a theory when in doubt go with the best team jayhawks without a doubt

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

I was thinking the same thing myself, That low line makes no sense.

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Kansas State is 3-11 ATS in its last 14 games.

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

Should be the easiest $$$ u've made all year!!! gonna be interesting...goodluck

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

best team , 100%

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler View Post
    the reason y bettors lose and vegas makes the money and we dont is cause vegas tries to put a certain thought in our mind that normally someone with any knowledge has that watches these games as much as we do wouldnt have!!! They create a line that is low and has the doubt in our mind that kansas st is a live dog correct , no they move line up to 6 to even drive us more crazy right, they balance off there books getting money on both sides of the game and we are left more times than night regretting it the next day right? Well i have a theory when in doubt go with the best team jayhawks without a doubt
    all of your base are belong to us

AL1322
    AL1322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

i have bet too many times on k st and been burned they just dont play with any urgency...cant make that mistake again

vieruccio
    vieruccio's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lonegambler, damn thieft and 100% loser, my points? MY points!!!

DIRTYDIRTY
    DIRTYDIRTY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

thats funny and we lose just like vegas likes

ND25
    ND25's Avatar Become A Pro!

maybe Kansas just isn't that good?? that could be the other reason for the low line.

cadillac pete
    cadillac pete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6636

The money line kept going up and up from -240 to -300....books made some cash on the ML bettors laying the big price.

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

Easiest $$$ i made in awhile...Kstate to the bank! I saw that one cming a mile away..#1.Everyone in this forum had Kansas,lock,easy money, line mistake,gift..those were some of the things i read#2.Vast majority of paid cappers and services had kansas#3.All public% sights were in consensus that 85-90% of the action were on Kansas!!!the perfect storm for a Kansas STATE outright win..i was on sbr yesterday afternoon tellin people that..Nice win for Kstate backers, if only it was always that easy

dannyd66
    dannyd66's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's Over...look toward....

Texas, OSU, KU

, Duke.....ALL of them may not have another loss to the Tournament.