Beetlejuice
    Beetlejuice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Tenn VS Tenn Tech -4

Who do you like? I'm leaning towards tech and buying 2 points if the line stays at 4.

-The Juice.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I am on Tech -4 game and -2 1h
    really don't see why you would feel the need to buy a whole 2 points
    that would be (-150), a $100 bet would only pay $66

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Im already on state for this one.. I took it the other way and bought +2,.for (St. +6)
    Close, Rivalry game. Both teams are very similar going into this one. Although St. has a terrible road record,.this really shouldn't be a road game for either one. Also,.State is the better rebounding team. So,.I'm taken the +4 here.
    See ya on the other side, beetlejuice!

Beetlejuice

Quote Originally Posted by nikossf View Post
    Im already on state for this one.. I took it the other way and bought +2,.for (St. +6)
    Close, Rivalry game. Both teams are very similar going into this one. Although St. has a terrible road record,.this really shouldn't be a road game for either one. Also,.State is the better rebounding team. So,.I'm taken the +4 here.
    See ya on the other side, beetlejuice!

Yeah I can see that probably workin out for you. Its gonna be close. That's why even the 4 points wasn't enough for me to feel secure in the wager.

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

We are screwd. Brandon Lang is on TTech

Beetlejuice

Quote Originally Posted by LockPickMaster View Post
    We are screwd. Brandon Lang is on TTech
    Doh! Our pick got "Lang'ed"

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Shoulda used that cash as toilet paper if Lang is on it

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlejuice View Post
    Doh! Our pick got "Lang'ed"
    i don't think Tenn Tech cares if Lang picked them or not..
    my money says this cashes.

Beetlejuice

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    i don't think Tenn Tech cares if Lang picked them or not.. my money says this cashes.
    Oh true, just jokin' around. That lang sure has a cruddy record.

aufordboy
    aufordboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

I'm leaning towards TN State on this one...

Snowball

DATE & TIME: Monday, February 14th, 8:00 p.m. (et)
    FACTS & STATS: Site: Eblen Center (10,250) -- Cookeville, Tennessee. Television: None. Home Record: Tennessee State 8-2, Tennessee Tech 7-5. Away Record: Tennessee State 3-12, Tennessee Tech 6-6. Neutral Record: Tennessee State 0-0, Tennessee Tech 1-0. Conference Record: Tennessee State 8-7, Tennessee Tech 10-6. Series Record: Tennessee Tech leads, 26-25.
    GAME NOTES: Tennessee Tech will try to remain near the top of the standings in the Ohio Valley Conference when the Golden Eagles host the Tennessee State Tigers at the Eblen Center.
    The Tigers need to claw out a win in the worst way as they have lost five of their last six matchups, including two in a row, leaving the team with an 8-7 mark in conference action. The last two losses came against Jacksonville State and Austin Peay on the road, dropping the team to 3-12 away from home.
    As for the Golden Eagles, they currently sit in fourth place in the conference with a 10-6 mark. Tennessee Tech has won five of its last seven matchups, including an 85-71 victory over Tennessee-Martin in its last contest. The Golden Eagles will close out the regular season at home for three of their last four games, and are hoping for a better showing at the Eblen Center where they are 7-5 on the year.
    Earlier this season the Tigers defeated Tennessee Tech. Despite the loss, the Golden Eagles still own a narrow 26-25 edge in the all-time series.
    Tennessee State was ice cold in its last matchup, as the Tigers shot a weak 35.1 percent from the floor, including 8-of-26 from long range. The team also made way too many mistakes, coughing up the ball 22 times. Throughout the season the Tigers have been a bit inconsistent offensively so their effort against Austin Peay was not surprising. Tennessee State comes into this game averaging just 68.8 ppg, behind a modest 42.7 percent shooting effort. The Tigers' chance at a victory last time out was also hurt by Kenny Moore's sub par performance, as the team's top scorer (14.8 ppg) finished with just seven points. Patrick Miller (11.9 ppg) led the way with 15 points, while Wil Peters (10.4 ppg) added 12 points. Robert Covington (13.6 ppg, 7.6 rpg), finished with a double-double of 10 points and 11 boards in the loss.
    The Golden Eagles have soared at the offensive end of the floor this season and roll into this matchup averaging a healthy 75.4, behind an impressive 48.0 percent shooting effort. Kevin Murphy is leading the way with 15.0 ppg, while Jud Dillard is contributing 10.8 ppg. Zac Swansey is chipping in 9.8 ppg, but the guard is much more valuable as a passer and has dished out 160 assists. Tennessee Tech put forth an offensive clinic in its last matchup, as the Golden Eagles poured in 85 points against Tennessee-Martin. The Golden Eagles shot a staggering 67.3 percent from the floor and were led by Dillard's 23 points. Murphy added 16 points, while Swansey contributed a double-double of 12 points and 10 boards.
    The Golden Eagles are simply too tough offensively and should have no problem getting past a Tiger team that has clearly been struggling of late.
    Sports Network Predicted Outcome: Tennessee Tech 81, Tennessee State 65 02/14 10:33:42 ET