sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

syracuse -5 and Kansas -5.5

I think both these teams win their games....more confident that Cuse's zone will cause wvu a lot of probs, considering they're not too good of a perimeter shooting team. Think syracuse must and will that win for sure...not sure why kansas line is so low but kansas dominates ksu and will win that game easily I think. The only concern is that ksu's post-defense is somewhat underrated and do think that refs may help them out in this one. Nonetheless, both of these plays seem pretty solid. Who's on them?

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Alot of people seem to be riding Syracuse tomorrow. It might be the right play, I just think 5.5 is alot to lay down here. Why do you believe Syracuse can cover 5.5 @ Home against WVA when WVA has gone on the road and have either beat elite teams or lost by very close digits.. The records show WVA won @ Cincinatti by 16, lost @ Louisville by 1 point 55-54, won @ Georgetown 69-65, and lost @ Marquette by 5.

Why does WVA not keep this game close? I'm just trying to get some insight into this game because even though I'm telling myself I'm not going to play it, I might if anyone has a good analysis on this.

sportman1313

imxth3xbossx5000....yes, wva has been playing great on the road but syracuse absolutely dominates wvu for the most part. Their 2-3 zone will really give probs to wvu, who don't shoot the ball too well on the perimeter consistently....syracuse is in a desperate situation, they need a huge home win, and have won on average by around 13.7 points at home against wvu I think the last 8 times they've played. To be honest with you, I absolutely love the Orange in this position. There are certain matchups that just play out a certain way...and similar to how louisville match up really well against syracuse b/c of their good shooting from the outside and infiltration of that 2-3 zone, syracuse match up really well against an undersized wvu squad that don't shoot the ball all that well. Wvu have played it close against really good teams, and may do so in this game but no doubt in my mind that syracuse eventually pulls away and wins and covers this game.

I got you bro...really like that u bring up these points, as they're critical to evaluate when deciding to make a play. Syracuse are in a real good position here and would definitely jump on it in my opinion...you're call tho bro. I'm already on it...really like this play, more worried about kansas game actually instead of this one lol.

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I think you've convinced me so I'm going to take the Orange in this game lol. Not sure if I should take them now or wait on it for possible line movement.. Line might move to -5 by tomorrow or it can screw me and move to -6.. Anyhow, I loved your writeup on this game and appreciate the insight into this game. Even if this game does lose, it will be worth it because theres not many games where you can lay down on and people will say they LOVE the game and feel that much confidence in it. I think this will be my only play for tomorrow to.

Syracuse Orange Large!

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

WV has lost 1 game by more than 5 points this year and that was at Villanova. I think WV and the under will hit in this game with Cuse winning a tight one

Dukebluejms
    Dukebluejms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I'd lean Cuse over Kansas. Not sure why, because a win would go a long way for both KState and WV. I guess its that KState is at home and this is their chance to salvage something from this largely disappointing season.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Guys stop overthinking kansas Game. My feeling is that Kansas will get early big lead which should take crowd out of game and control it from there...Took em at -3.5 early...GL

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22725

KU doesnt lose again til big 12 tourney to texas

kylehen_son
    kylehen_son's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

you could have got -4 earlier but honestly I would have taken KU if it opened up -8 anyway

sportman1313

Glad you're taking this game bud....I won't be on for most of the game but will be tracking it. Hopefully we both cash on this one, as there is a good possibility for a syracuse double digit win....good luck to us both.

yeah, kinda waited on the kansas game longer than I should have...wish i coulda got it at -3.5 but think they should still be fine. Yeah, the public is going to pound ku but unless they play terribly, players purposely screw this game, ksu play lights out, and/or refs play a huge part in it...should be an absolute blowout. Ksu is nowhere near the team they were last season, although at home they have played better. Go Orange and Jayhawks
    Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    I think you've convinced me so I'm going to take the Orange in this game lol. Not sure if I should take them now or wait on it for possible line movement.. Line might move to -5 by tomorrow or it can screw me and move to -6.. Anyhow, I loved your writeup on this game and appreciate the insight into this game. Even if this game does lose, it will be worth it because theres not many games where you can lay down on and people will say they LOVE the game and feel that much confidence in it. I think this will be my only play for tomorrow to.

Syracuse Orange Large!

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I completely agree---west v is just terrible on the road and could lose by 20...k state most LIKELY wont show up AND Kansas is a way better team. Both teams win in the end.

PaperTrail07

Bones402
    Bones402's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ya there has been a lot of movement already on that KU line but still think its ripe for the picking

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would bet KU for sure. Great coach and better overall talent against KSU. I may take WVU just because Boeheim is such a fraud of a coach. CUSE has all this talent and continue to lose games they should win. They could beat WVU tonight or lay an egg like they did against Seton Hall.

tshizzle
    tshizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1217

I like the cuse pick, but I'm not so sure about kansas.

goblinburner
    yanks-1 1/2
    goblinburner's Avatar Become A Pro!

im on cuse and the under 133 score prediction 68-53

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tshizzle View Post
    I like the cuse pick, but I'm not so sure about kansas.
    CUSE lost to Seton Hall and you aren't sure on Kansas. KU only lost to Texas, come on man.

courtemanche08
    courtemanche08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

With a day with not much action, I'm on Cuse big, BOL

Geary22
    Geary22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 296

Really liking Kansas tonight too. Good luck!

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Syracuse *REALLY* needs this game. After crapping the bed vs. Nova and Seton Hall, they just plain cannot afford another home loss, especially not to a team that struggles to score as much as West Virginia.

As for Kansas, the Morris boys were spouting off after their win over Iowa State about how they should be #1 even though Texas beat 'em. K-State is playing *a little* bit better but Kansas is straight destroying people. They might actually play better without Selby in the lineup because Selby's entry was around the time when KU struggled to put away USC and UCLA.

Adding to these games are the x-factors: Big East teams are god-awful at home this year, while Bramledge Coliseum is loud enough and KU does have a history of playing down to opponents earlier this year.

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

cuse and kansas covering sure sound like solid bets, ku is my larger bet tho for sure

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

cuse is not the team you think there are , gl

fuggles
    fuggles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 167

ksu has not looked impressive the few times ive seen them and kansas is well coached with great athletes

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    I think both these teams win their games....more confident that Cuse's zone will cause wvu a lot of probs, considering they're not too good of a perimeter shooting team. Think syracuse must and will that win for sure...not sure why kansas line is so low but kansas dominates ksu and will win that game easily I think. The only concern is that ksu's post-defense is somewhat underrated and do think that refs may help them out in this one. Nonetheless, both of these plays seem pretty solid. Who's on them?
    as bad as cuse have been playing .wouldnt bet them if they were playing little sisters of mercy.lost any hope for the cuse and they need to get there shit together or they wont make any tourney ....ok maybe the nit

vikings
    vikings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

I'm with you on staying away from Syracuse right now until they right the ship. They played over their heads early in the year, now showing they are not really that good. Not many games tonight, I'm not taking the game just to take it. Trying to be selective, I bought Kansas down to -1 last night, only play in college hoops for me today. I was born in Syracuse and always root for them anyways, good luck to you guys tonight.

loudpacmanjones
    SBR's RESIDENT ASSHOLE
    loudpacmanjones's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Going with a 2 team money line parlay.

Cuse
    And jay hawks..

I feel its easier than trying to cover the spread for today.

erikjem
    erikjem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 678

taking under on syracuse and kansas to win 5 unit parlay

gl all

mrmann1
    mrmann1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    WV has lost 1 game by more than 5 points this year and that was at Villanova. I think WV and the under will hit in this game with Cuse winning a tight one
    I'm also on the under. I never bet for a winner in big east rivalry games...ever

scruggs
    scruggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm on syracuse -5 too! gl to all

PaperTrail07

Scoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

skiely
    skiely's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like it. But I'm taking Cuse -1 / Kansas -2 teaser. I think both teams win, but feel like one game could be kept relatively close.

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

Man, these are some super square plays!

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

Quote Originally Posted by rumple View Post

R23k
    R23k's Avatar Become A Pro!

Right now I am on KU and WV plus the under

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by rumple View Post
    There's only square and sharp players. Stop acting like a shill for the books

12 Last