orangeheaven
    orangeheaven's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think its both kansas and orange will win but gonna be a close game.

Duby
    Duby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4602

I cant see Kst keeping this close against Kansas. I crunched numbers all day on this and just cant see it.

egzacto
    egzacto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4850

if you say you think they both will win then play a ML parlay don't sweat the point spread

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12476

Got Kansas -5.5 -115 looks to be going to -6 G/L

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

i personally am not a big fan of parlays at all but if I were to do a parlay, it would be on these two games....not doing it, cuz u just neva know how teams show up and the impact refs have and plus the fact that it will be on tv (not to mention it's valentines day lol). I'm taking each for straight wagers but honestly do think that syracuse plays very good and really punishes wvu today. I would think the same for kansas and think that line is to get ppl scratching their heads and playing kstate bc of it....a reverse trap in a way. Anyway, go orange and go jayhawks!

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

How is Syracuse -5.5 a fukin square play? Are u kiddin me? Any person who doesn't no ALOT about CBB can see WVA has beaten Georgetown on the road, lost to Louisville by 1 and destroyed Cincinatti on the road by 16, only losin to Marquette by 5 as well.. Even though they have only 1 win over an elite team on the road @ Georgetown, they'v kept their games close!!! Also lets take into account Syracuse has been playing awful their past few games... and them having to win by 6 points against a tough WVA team to cover this spread is NOT a square play...

If anything, WVA seems like the square play here.

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

very good point here bro....agree with you also. Ppl toss around the terms 'square' and 'sharp' so often and incorrectly...it's pathetic at times. Playing syracuse to anyone who follows cbb right now (as a fan) would definitely not a good play, considering how well wvu have played against solid teams on the road....but anyone who does play syracuse will be more than happy with their win today in my opinion. They're in such a good position and their style is nearly perfect against wvu. Styles make games and this one favors syracuse in so many regards.
    Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    How is Syracuse -5.5 a fukin square play? Are u kiddin me? Any person who doesn't no ALOT about CBB can see WVA has beaten Georgetown on the road, lost to Louisville by 1 and destroyed Cincinatti on the road by 16, only losin to Marquette by 5 as well.. Even though they have only 1 win over an elite team on the road @ Georgetown, they'v kept their games close!!! Also lets take into account Syracuse has been playing awful their past few games... and them having to win by 6 points against a tough WVA team to cover this spread is NOT a square play...

If anything, WVA seems like the square play here.

clc49
    clc49's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

boeheim has 850 wins i wouldnt consider that a fraud of a coach... scoop on the other hand is a joke.... him and pullen love to go one on three should be great watching them in back to back action tonight

erikjem
    erikjem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 678

under is taking shape ..so far ..........

erikjem

uffffffffff 20 points and 3 min to play !!!! scary !!!!

kidkonggolf
    Update your status
    kidkonggolf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2531

Kansas covers tonite! BOL

erikjem

1:48 and still 20 points !!!!!!

erikjem