iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Mondays card blows.

Just saying!!

If anybody actually has any good plays for monday be sure to let me know because as far as I see, everything on the board for tomorrow blows.. West Virginia @ Syracuse is way to hard to call. I predict Cuse wins it but no way I lay 5.5.. game may as well come down to the last shot..

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Did you end up playing Cincy. Boy does that team suck ass.

I hope you didnt put money on that team, b/c its not fun having money on them, and watching the game.

The monday card is awesome though. You have two bad teams, and two good teams playing on TV. If you dont who is good, and who is bad then pass on the day.

iMxth3xbossx5000

I laid on Cinci but only played them small. I ended up having a winnning day overall though as I came through on Minnesota, Portland in the NBA and Arizona.. Cinci actually had a chance to win that game straight up. They made a huge run towards the end but just couldn't knock down their fukin three throws down the stretch which ultimately cost them the game and the cover..

I don't like Mondays card at all and while i do have more knowledge in the NBA as opposed to CBB, I still know which teams to put $$ on and which to stay away from Ha! Tomorrow like I said, I like Cuse to take this game, just wouldn't lay 5.5 on them.

Considering either taking Tennessee Tech plus the points or the Over.

NUCKYTHOMPSON$$
    NUCKYTHOMPSON$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

syracuse -5
    Atlanta -4
    Bucks -5.5
    Thank me later brother.

iMxth3xbossx5000

No matter what anyone says, I'm stayin away from that Syracuse game tomorrow. That team has burned me so many times this year and to be honest, West Virginia has some quality wins on the road and very tight losses to very elite teams.. They'v lost to Pittsburgh at Pittsburgh by like 4 or so points, @ Louisville by I think 1 point.. I dont have the schedules in front of me so I cant recall the exact numbers but I do know WVA has kept the games very close..

NUCKYTHOMPSON$$
    NUCKYTHOMPSON$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

West virginiais the perfect team for syracuse tomorrow due to the fact they're not a good shooting team. Syracuse struggle with good shooting team and tomorrow Jardine and the gang would not bet on West Vargina.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

WVU is just like Cincy, but with a much better coach.

Huggins is doing everything ho can, but he is lacking talent on the perimeter. While also lacking size.

Syracuse should be able to kill this team, as their zone will keep WVU out of the paint. ]

iMxth3xbossx5000

The only thing that concerns me as I said in another thread is that WVA has already beat Georgetown on the road, they went to Louisville where they only lost by 1 point, they blew out a shitty Cinci team by 16 so they cant exactly be compared to being as bad as the Bearcats lol, and they lost to Marquette by 5. This is the only thing that worries me. Playing on the road doesn't seem to factor into this teams losses very much. Syracuse just needs to be able to play a very good game.

EBDOG
    EBDOG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Already locked in Tennessee tech -4

5ammy
    5ammy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pass on the day for me

Stick23
    Foxy
    Stick23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

plays today are weak...